Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#791 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:30 PM

50dma and 200dma are about to cross on platinum, anyone remember when that happened last? its a clue

i accumulated dba in the summer and early fall, i think inflation can start to show up in the 2nd quarter

the minimum wage will be raised to 15  of course we need to see money velocity start to kick up  , so far its in a downward spiral

when that turns then its the start of game on.  

dharma

I cheated, 2000

#792 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 01:33 PM

fwiw I added WDOFF (Wesdome Gold mines) below 7.24 today, IMO good company and undervalued. Also bot some FNV near 121.15, as always DYODD

Senor

do you think that april 8th gap needs to be filled?

No, but WTFDIK?

Senor

also Dougie weekly RSI which is oversold is diverging nicely against the RSI low in late NOV compared with this modest new price low so far, and this clearly to me looks like a wave 5 of C basis daily and weekly charts from Aug high, no guarantees but I like the chances of this count playing out, we see

Senor 

Bingo! WDOFF up over 5% sure looks to me like excellent odds that a big 5 of C is done, if correct headed to eventual new highs  above 11.37 - that would be a helluva nice move from here

Senor

#793 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 03:40 PM

nice call Senor!

this action is near term bullish.

i favor one more round of down after some more up but WTFDIK

#794 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 03:51 PM

senor ,  all i could get this morning was the hgnsi =-3.3% 

dharma

#795 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:20 PM

took some good short term gains later in session, there is ONE big worry here and that is that the recent drop was a big 5 down in several areas and it was not to new lows, so after a bounce (like today) prices good again head lower. Until I see a more decisive looking rally I will be cautious, went home about 15% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#796 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:24 PM

took some good short term gains later in session, there is ONE big worry here and that is that the recent drop was a big 5 down in several areas and it was not to new lows, so after a bounce (like today) prices good again head lower. Until I see a more decisive looking rally I will be cautious, went home about 15% long, as always DYODD

Senor

LOL. I went short too. Another thing, gold miners are not supposed to be reactive. NEM for example, didn't make a move until late in the day. Obviously, too many got caught unawares and didn't anticipate the move up.

Edited by linrom1, 20 January 2021 - 04:27 PM.

#797 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 04:56 PM

nice call Senor!

this action is near term bullish.

i favor one more round of down after some more up but WTFDIK

if that large 5 down is the count that plays out then we may get one more "round of down", I can see either possibility given where prices rallied to today so took a LOT off the table, I still "favor" the ugly bottom bull count for now

Senor

#798 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 05:22 PM

Senor

yep

#799 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 01:12 PM

well here we  are, interesting action.

#800 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 02:54 PM

what i am seeing here is that the time segmented volume in this sector has gone positive

it had not done that before. this is good. if it stays like this this sector is going to pop big time imho 

i will let you know if the time segmented volume reverses right now it looks good 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal