Photo

what the hell, out on a limb. the 1850ish low marks the bottom of this correction. the next leg higher begins now

• Please log in to reply
1426 replies to this topic

#851 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 12:22 PM

more stuff this morning took out the Nov lows like GDXJ (barely)/HUI/GOAU again, also HUI and GDX gold ratios barely took out Nov lows and have reversed higher, can't rule out further "work" to the downside but IMO we are gettin close to a very key low, I added during the first hr of trading

Senor

also that opening washout in RGLD to 99.32 looks like a possible final low, WPM also took out the Nov low by "ticks", and SAND looks very interesting here. I just added SAND and WPM, initial modest positions, as always DYODD

Senor

#852 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 12:26 PM

MINing indexes flirting w/november lows goau made new lows . gold a good distance from the november lows. SENORS ugly bottom scenario is alive and seems to be the one in play. i did some light buying this am.  february , from an astrological point of view is shaping up as a decisive turn .  i expect the next run to start in february  , wherever it ends will mark the top of 3 and then a wave 4 correction.  before the big wave up. . this is like watching paint dry 

dharma

hgnsi =0 

any dsi numbers available?

#853 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:30 PM

dharma, good morning.

Comments on mercury retro and direct dates for a gold turn?

NO DSI # 

smithy

the asatros have been fascinating for me . i started doing this professionally in 91 . these times are unusual to say the least. the 2nd house of the usa is caprricorn ruled by saturn which is at present in capricorn by the 7th 5 planets are in capricorn  . the house of wealth for the usa. 3 are in the star shravan which is hearing. so a large segement of the population does not feel heard.   i think the bottom or low can occur once this set up is in place then on the 22 mars joins rahu in taurus  there will be some kind of war domestic or international. this will give the gold market juice. 

as gold market observers have noted gold is making a cup and handle which projects to much higher levels.  this is a big buying opportunithy in my opinion.  i am working my way to being all in .  i love silver , platinum, and gold in that order

dharma

yes merc goes retro on the 30 and works its way back into capricorn.  so we are going to go over some things again.  

#854 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

adding some just made new lows below Nov stocks like KL below 38.38, GOLD below 22, GDXJ below 48 and a few others, now abut 30% long, as always DYODD

Senor

#855 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 04:39 PM

Still stock around 1850 same as when thread started on Oct 21st.

exactly what bulls would want to see imo

#856 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 04:40 PM

We'll finally getting where people are going to be able to admit that gold is in a bear market.

gold is in a bear market but you are adding longs? Ok

#857 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 04:42 PM

MINing indexes flirting w/november lows goau made new lows . gold a good distance from the november lows. SENORS ugly bottom scenario is alive and seems to be the one in play. i did some light buying this am.  february , from an astrological point of view is shaping up as a decisive turn .  i expect the next run to start in february  , wherever it ends will mark the top of 3 and then a wave 4 correction.  before the big wave up. . this is like watching paint dry 

dharma

hgnsi =0 

any dsi numbers available?

sentiment moving towards lower mmiddle range of past year

#858 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 06:20 PM

sorta crazy after hrs SILJ trading, it closed near 13.64, I just sold all my SILJ at an avg price of 14.28 and am rolling some of the cash into stuff like GDXJ and a few others as I HAD a sizable position, pretty decent action for after hrs stuff. don't know if I have ever seen a gain like this without stuff like GDXJ or GDX movin up big as well, maybe there is some buyout I don't see?

Senor

#859 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 08:18 PM

sorta crazy after hrs SILJ trading, it closed near 13.64, I just sold all my SILJ at an avg price of 14.28 and am rolling some of the cash into stuff like GDXJ and a few others as I HAD a sizable position, pretty decent action for after hrs stuff. don't know if I have ever seen a gain like this without stuff like GDXJ or GDX movin up big as well, maybe there is some buyout I don't see?

Senor

https://www.reddit.c...rld_slv_silver/

#860 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 08:43 PM

Senor

what do you use for after hours quotes?

I almost added near the close. oh well