Photo

Why the Market Mounting on Such a Huge Celebration Today?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,936 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 01:44 PM

Today it looks like an ST top for SPX ....................

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:19 PM

President Biden is so effective for the stock market even before he is ensconced in the office!

It is amazing that only federal reserve can print currency but anyone can print ballots.

president who?  since when

In this political game it's the numbers of votes to make the decision, not anything else.  If this is not observed then the game is dead ...................

its the number of legal votes to make a decision ACB   will be there

#13 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,936 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:40 PM

Early rally got sold in the afternoon as traders took profits out of the huge gains with another big day for covid positive numbers..................

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 November 2020 - 03:42 PM.

#14 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,936 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:56 PM

It looks that today's attempt to rally up those zombie companies going to fail ................

Edited by redfoliage2, 09 November 2020 - 03:57 PM.

#15 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 04:06 PM

all the money was in the beaten down stocks - RUJ rut value closed up 6 1/2 % ....... yea baby !

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:33 PM

President Biden is so effective for the stock market even before he is ensconced in the office!

It is amazing that only federal reserve can print currency but anyone can print ballots.

president who?  since when

In this political game it's the numbers of votes to make the decision, not anything else.  If this is not observed then the game is dead ...................

its the number of legal votes to make a decision ACB   will be

Si Senor!

Edited by pdx5, 09 November 2020 - 07:35 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 07:42 PM

bidens admin??/   dream on

what everybody knows isnt worth a dime

one of my utterances in march    https://www.siliconi...?msgid=32627900

Institutions just unloaded all their shares to retail on a 160 point gap up, highest volume since the June top.

That on another megaphone failed breakout, they probably know Trump will win on recounts so this was a last ditch effort to unload for the trip back to 2000.

Edited by CLK, 09 November 2020 - 07:42 PM.

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 09:03 PM

Institutions just unloaded all their shares to retail on a 160 point gap up, highest volume since the June top.

That on another megaphone failed breakout, they probably know Trump will win on recounts so this was a last ditch effort to unload for the trip back to 2000.

how many failed   breakouts have we heard about since 675 eh.....i hope institutions unloaded all their shares     .....getting from wholesale to retail with as few aboard as possible has allways been the name of the game

#19 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 04:06 PM

how many failed   breakouts have we heard about since 675 eh.....i hope institutions unloaded all their shares     .....getting from wholesale to retail with as few aboard as possible has allways been the name of the game

Those were some serious drawdowns on those failed breakouts, 11 year control line.

https://invst.ly/std8m