Photo

BULLISH BIAS.... irrational exuberance, BEWARE!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#51 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 03:10 PM

Love it the only indicator I use, stochastics, all time frames of course!  

#52 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:09 PM

Looks like we'll continue into the night session see what happens there!! 

#53 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:26 PM

Average short back to 3692 once again, sit on this for awhile....and back up near highs and my Jan. 3800 call sell is still sitting with a $4 profit.  Just in case gonna put a profit stop on it at $35 and will resell it above.

3700 now - so where is the profit?
If I short now, I am 8 points better then you. That's why early is wrong. Hai capito?

Looks like I win!!  Technically your underwater a point with the Es at 3701 to finish the day.  I'm down -6 points but I made 16 earlier so I'm up 10 on the day lol!!  However......I'm just waiting for my trade to go green lol!! 

#54 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 08:57 PM

Love it 3710, average short now 3698, almost 3700, cmon baby!!! 

#55 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 07:03 AM

Average short back to 3692 once again, sit on this for awhile....and back up near highs and my Jan. 3800 call sell is still sitting with a $4 profit.  Just in case gonna put a profit stop on it at $35 and will resell it above.

3700 now - so where is the profit?
If I short now, I am 8 points better then you. That's why early is wrong. Hai capito?

Looks like I win!!  Technically your underwater a point with the Es at 3701 to finish the day.  I'm down -6 points but I made 16 earlier so I'm up 10 on the day lol!!  However......I'm just waiting for my trade to go green lol!! 

What you are doing is pissing against the wind and boasting about not getting wet ;)

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#56 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:14 AM

Only because I'm not sure why your attacking me about my trades when they are right there to look at it so instead of congratulations I'm being torn down.  Reminds me of someone else who does that and never shows any trades.  Don't see you putting up live trades daily for six months.  Guess its time to go back to just reading posts on here again.

#57 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:34 AM

Only because I'm not sure why your attacking me about my trades when they are right there to look at it so instead of congratulations I'm being torn down.  Reminds me of someone else who does that and never shows any trades.  Don't see you putting up live trades daily for six months.  Guess its time to go back to just reading posts on here again.

ok, if you wish so much - I congratulate you, excellent trades! Keep on trading like this - and become billionaire. I will even follow you on twitter if you wish. Excellent job!

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#58 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,100 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:58 AM

Right now SPX is right at the upper trend line, that is likely to be a strong ST resistance .............

#59 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:11 AM

ok, if you wish so much - I congratulate you, excellent trades! Keep on trading like this - and become billionaire. I will even follow you on twitter if you wish. Excellent job!

Thank you almost there, hope your trades work out as well.  Agree with Red, this market is like a salmon trying to go upstream to its nesting area, its moving but slow and you know what happens after they lay their eggs, down she goes lol!  It's so not rocket science I don't understand why they just don't let it go to get healthy again!  My numbers for this expiration cycle are also showing were at an extreme so anything higher from here is getting to be a stretch will be interesting to see where we end this Friday!  

#60 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:13 AM

Profit stop 3697.....