Congrats Bulls!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 10:58 PM

Seems a pullback here is likely - too much, too fast, though higher prices are likely:

SPX-D-01-07-21-EMA.jpg

ex-002.jpg

Blow off, then renter the wedge, and retest the lower trend line, then....possible retrace ......

I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#12 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 11:06 AM

So long as this thread started with a political drivel, I feel compelled to add my opinion, and not be spanked by Mark.

It was the 8 years of Obama which caused defeat of the highly polled Hillary Clinton,

and we had the surprise election of Donald J Trump.

My fearless political forecast is after 4 years of Kamala & Joe we will get another surprise in 2024.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#13 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 05:57 PM

Seems a pullback here is likely - too much, too fast, though higher prices are likely:

SPX-D-01-07-21-EMA.jpg

ex-002.jpg

So the upward trend in the SPX is so strong at this time, that it could only test the top of the upper BB, then bounce back upward to close above it again:

SP00-D-01-08-21-BB.jpg

And look at that weekly bar on the SPX... outside, upward... seems there's higher-highs ahead!

SPX-W-01-08-21-AF.jpg

#14 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 07:32 AM

I give it less than 3 months before we wish that Trump was back. If you are allowed to post your political drivel, I certainly can post my opinion.

At least until talking bad about our leaders is considered hate speech. 

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:34 PM

I give it less than 3 months before we wish that Trump was back. If you are allowed to post your political drivel, I certainly can post my opinion.

Hahaha that's funny but true!! 

#16 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:35 PM

Now that the Bosheviiks and their msm propaganda machine have seized power.  it's not going to be a happy outcome for moderate Democrats.

#17 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 02:00 AM

SPX-D-01-07-21-EMA.jpg

ex-002.jpg

So the upward trend in the SPX is so strong at this time, that it could only test the top of the upper BB, then bounce back upward to close above it again:

SP00-D-01-08-21-BB.jpg

And look at that weekly bar on the SPX... outside, upward... seems there's higher-highs ahead!

SPX-W-01-08-21-AF.jpg

Thank you so much for your update. 

I’ll have a look later today at  possible projections and pivots.

best to you 

#18 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 02:07 AM

Now that the Bosheviiks and their msm propaganda machine have seized power.  it's not going to be a happy outcome for moderate Democrats.

Erm.....

I think you will both find your glorious leader, no longer to be, is actually the one permanently suspended  from Twitter for HATE speech and inciting criminal activity and violence!

https://youtu.be/nO7paBcllck

my point decifinitely TRUMPS yours ! yes.gif

Edited by salam, 10 January 2021 - 02:13 AM.

#19 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 11:51 AM

Always love what some people consider "hate" speech lol!   Actually find it hilarious as these people generally need a dose of real life.  I'm in Canada so dont even really care but would love to hear what you think is "hate" speech before Mark closes this down, especially when people like ayatollah khamenei is literally able to call out the death of anyone and anything on twitter and they don't give a crap!  If that doesn't show a bias you need to give your head a shake.  It just may be true your losing your free speech rights, I know we are up here!

#20 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:59 PM

I was reviewing some of my older charts, and found these... and in light of where the SPX is and where it's going, I thought it would be fun to repost...

Sept 2019:

SPX-M-9-20-19-Projection-to-15500.jpg

December 2019:

SPX-M-12-26-19.jpg

SPX-M-12-27-19-NEXT-DECACE.jpg

Today:

SPX-M-01-08-21-LT.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Congrats Bulls!