Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2291 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 11:25 AM

Russ, Armstrong used to have Dec 2032 as his Pi date for the peak, now it's 2034. Very curious.

Armstrong-LT.jpg

His econ cycle date for 18 Jan 2020, while 6 weeks early, was nonetheless brilliant.

Smithy,   Actually the Jan 18, 2020 date was bang on, the NYSE peaked a day before that date and then that led to the panic low in March.  The 2032.95 date still stands for the peak of western civilization, that will be the convergence of the 8.6 year, the 51.6 year and the 309.6 year cycles which are all related to each other. The 2034 date is regarding inflation which is confusing to me because if 2032.95 is the peak for western society then why would prices keep going up for 2 more years after that?  Nonetheless it is the Marty's baby so he is the most qualified to speak on it.  Latest chart of MA's model is below, he points out that he and his computer predicted a Trump like President would be elected - over 3 decades before Trump was elected. 

Edited by Russ, 14 October 2021 - 11:26 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2292 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:46 PM

im convinced wave 3 has finally started imho

You looking for new highs this rally?

Personally Im thinking weve already seen the highs for this year. Originally thought a reliable cycle I track would lead to significant low end month but now may usher in a high???

#2293 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:01 PM

Personally Im thinking weve already seen the highs for this year. Originally thought a reliable cycle I track would lead to significant low end month but now may usher in a high???

Looks like your cycle inverted. You might want to pay attention to what Eric Hadik says, since he was totally right about Gold bottoming at the end of Sept. .... "If Gold & Silver are able to confirm late-Sept/early-Oct lows, that could spur a rally into late-Oct/early-Nov ’21 - the next phase of Gold’s 21 - 22-week high (Feb ’20) - high (Aug ’20) - high (Jan ’21) - high (Jun ’21) Cycle Progression"

Edited by Russ, 14 October 2021 - 02:03 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#2294 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:14 PM

Looks like your cycle inverted. You might want to pay attention to what Eric Hadik says, since he was totally right about Gold bottoming at the end of Sept. .... "If Gold & Silver are able to confirm late-Sept/early-Oct lows, that could spur a rally into late-Oct/early-Nov ’21 - the next phase of Gold’s 21 - 22-week high (Feb ’20) - high (Aug ’20) - high (Jan ’21) - high (Jun ’21) Cycle Progression"

Yeah my cycle doesn't necessarily tell me if its low or high but has been very accurate for turn :)

#2295 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:56 PM

May I ask what the duration of your cycle is?

#2296 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 03:56 PM

but is nt that consistent with what JG says? Head into a high in the late Oct time frame? Marking the high for 21?

GDX shows 5 wave move off the lows in here ?

#2297 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 04:30 PM

May I ask what the duration of your cycle is?

~5 months

Edited by JGUITARSLIM, 14 October 2021 - 04:30 PM.

#2298 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:07 PM

but is nt that consistent with what JG says? Head into a high in the late Oct time frame? Marking the high for 21?

Yes you are correct Dougie, since JG thinks his cycle inverted, so from Dharma's post Captain ewave is looking for Nov high as is Hadik, myself and JG. Captain's chart below, but I am seeing a march 2022 low and Captain is looking for huge high in early 2022. Here's the captain's chart.... 

#2299 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:12 PM

Yes you are correct Dougie, since JG thinks his cycle inverted, so from Dharma's post Captain ewave is looking for Nov high as is Hadik, myself and JG. Captain's chart below, but I am seeing a march 2022 low and Captain is looking for huge high in early 2022. Here's the captain's chart.... 

i like that count. folks real bulled up again into Nov.

#2300 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 10:21 PM

actually i think we see Nov Dec Highs then pull back 2-3 months