Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#2431 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 10:46 AM

Silver bulls reclaiming the 5 min line might be THE SIGNAL....

silver.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2432 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,823 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 10:54 AM

1 min Silver fully wound up....could be a move starting anytime now...not sure if will come before or after shortened hours end today....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2433 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 12:54 PM

Was exhausted and took a prolonged break, went flat a while ago and bot back a modest 1/3 position this morning, Best counts I see out there are:

Looking at GOLD AND COPPER charts seems the logical wave counts are large contracting triangles, Gold/Gld big contracting's from Aug 7 all-time 2020 high and wave E about/or done, Copper big contracting from May 7 2021 high and wave E looks done, I view both of these as potential large wave 4's with 5th wave thrusts to new highs dead ahead if correct. Lot of mining stuff made new lows or double bottomed, miner/ratio charts look really washed out, worth a stab here IMO, as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 04 February 2022 - 12:55 PM.

#2434 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 01:45 PM

copper IMO has 5 up from wave E (4.28 area) and could be ready to launch in wave 3 on a strong move above 4.50-4.51, nice wave count going here IMO

Senor

#2435 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 02:32 PM

Holy Toledo!  Welcome back.

Bitcoin, large A=C completion looks good...

#2436 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 03:24 PM

https://schrts.co/htDHSMVp

#2437 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 05 February 2022 - 09:00 PM

https://schrts.co/htDHSMVp

what is that circle? A former projection or current projection of moe more wave down??

#2438 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 06 February 2022 - 02:35 PM

Y'know, gold's 5th wave breaking north out of its weekly triangle equates with silver's move being a wave 3.

Interesting to see how they unfold together. I guess one outcome might be that silver comes into its own

and is relatively stronger than gold. 

#2439 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 06 February 2022 - 09:27 PM

Y'know, gold's 5th wave breaking north out of its weekly triangle equates with silver's move being a wave 3.

Interesting to see how they unfold together. I guess one outcome might be that silver comes into its own

and is relatively stronger than gold. 

I actually prefer this counting as a 4 decline in silver from the 30 area in the overall rally pattern from the 2020 bottom. Would love to discuss that when Gold is near 2250 and silver near 32 eh!yes.gif

Senor

#2440 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 10:23 AM

IMO near term charts are telling me we are at a "now or never" juncture, either keep moving up in an hourly developing wave 3, or this is a C wave of an ending corrective rally and we go down hard, got fairly tight stops in place - I like the upside chances but we all know how many failed rallies we have seen in recent weeks/monthsyes.gif 

Senor