Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#481 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:36 AM

NEM going to $83? There is a possibility that gold diverges from stocks?

Also the possibility stocks could go Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bubble mode

13600 on NDX looks like bifurcation point to me. Unless bears can get it back under that level relatively soon, Nasdaq could go fully vertical for a number of months.....

Watch SOX 3k for clues.... if it finds its footing here today, and takes that out, full blowoff mode reasonably likely....back above 3260 on SOX would be first indication of that possibility....

YM is reaching in some kind of a top, it could be only Wave III, but it's a top.

#482 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:42 AM

Bizzaro world on Nadaq today....Decliners climbing as index climbs...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#483 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

PLG hourly...coiling for another step up the ladder?

plg.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#484 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 01:54 PM

gold dsi =22

hgnsi =-20  wow not sure i get this one 

the 8month correction caused many to leave the sector,  there will not be good interest until higher #s

so here we are in stealth mode, corrections chop traders up.   this move up should result in a good trend higher

dharma

#485 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:27 PM

GDX etc. have broken above their bull flags from last August but Gold have not,  but as has been noted many times gold stocks tend to lead the metal. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#486 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:43 PM

Larry Presavento bought gold at 1750, so with his luck of recent I suspect that his stop at 1749 will be taken out soon. LOL

#487 JGUITARSLIM

JGUITARSLIM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 618 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:49 PM

Took 1/3 my position off GDX here (simple profit taking) - still expecting higher prices.

#488 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:59 PM

Good news for the /GC bulls.  Small spec shorts are adding at higher prices, not covering.  yes.gif

https://www.dailyfx.com/gold-price

#489 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:01 PM

As Greg Mannarino would say " What a sh*tshow."

#490 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,384 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:02 PM

Took 1/3 my position off GDX here (simple profit taking) - still expecting higher prices.

I think GDX has 37 left in the tank before next pause....may know by tomorrow...

Then it needs to correct mostly sideways and hold 35 on any pullback....assuming it does not explode through 37 level, which would change things a lot, and could lead to much faster advance...