Photo

THE PRIMARY WAVE THREE thread and finding the Intermediate wave TWO corrective low

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#501 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 11:51 AM

Transports looking like they may have finally put in a top today on Wedgus Gigantus Abnormalis.

If they close back under 14900, after the big breakout attempt over 15K that looks to be in the process of failing, could be putting a top for awhile to come there..

Will be watching SOX and RUT here this afternoon...they have not been able to get much going upside, and both are just above level where bears could easily take the ball back.

If things start falling apart this afternoon, and GDX manages no further gains, or starts to falter, may be time to step aside for a bit and see how early next week plays out....

Edited by K Wave, 16 April 2021 - 11:52 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#502 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 12:01 PM

one of my long term favorite charts    https://kingworldnew...a-I-4152021.jpg

the piper will be paid https://kingworldnew...N-I-4152021.jpg

a closing takeout of 1773  finishes this price cycle 1793 breaks into the next higher price cycle

the thing w/time price cycles when they get right translated, ie they take up alot of time, then the up moves can see big price appreciation in 10/20% of the time.    and after a lengthy consolidation folks tend to sell quickly so as to avoid any pain.  i am  taking it a day at a time.  it may be a mirror of last years may to august rally. 

dharma

Stories like these make sense in context of long term bull market.  Here we are, 5% off the lows after a 20% correction.  Do you all think China is selling at these prices?  Russia?  Maybe a few ME or SA countries might have some central bank sales, but not the big ones.  Bottom line is that the central banks are the biggest buyers and holders.

https://www.zerohedg...old-backed-yuan

Obviously, this is not at all trade-able information, but big picture is important to keep in mind (as is the purpose of this thread).

i was referring to investors not cbs or countries, they hold gold through all seasons. unless you are canada or england.  on boards i see folks taking profits like yesterday.   this is a sprout  , very early

dharma

Edited by dharma, 16 April 2021 - 12:02 PM.

#503 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 12:13 PM

i was referring to investors not cbs or countries, they hold gold through all seasons. unless you are canada or england.  on boards i see folks taking profits like yesterday.   this is a sprout  , very early

dharma

I wasn't criticizing your comments, just adding to them.  Maybe the tone of my posts comes off poorly vs verbal context so I apologize for that.  I've almost always got a smile on my face wink.png.

Edited by CHAx, 16 April 2021 - 12:18 PM.

#504 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 12:31 PM

dharma

I wasn't criticizing your comments, just adding to them.  Maybe the tone of my posts comes off poorly vs verbal context so I apologize for that.  I've almost always got a smile on my face wink.png.

did nt take it as a criticism  just thought i should clarify.  we are cool

dharma

#505 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 01:53 PM

so easy to misconstrue intentions when posting on a forum like this . My apologies to all i may have offended in the past.

#506 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:03 PM

well it seems to me , after reading some cycle guys that aug/sept period is a good bet for when this top occurs

https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=large

thinking ahead

dharma

#507 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 06:09 PM

Dust is sitting right on a long support line, if it breaks gold should go on quite a ride. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#508 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 08:13 PM

Dust is sitting right on a long support line, if it breaks gold should go on quite a ride. 

ist the rule to buy support sell resistance?

#509 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:01 PM

TC2000 Shared Chart from Norral (babyaj)

chart of rgld 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#510 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:03 PM

TC2000 Shared Chart from Norral (babyaj)

this is better changed the back ground

feeling mellow with the yellow metal