Easy Money on the upside coming up

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 191 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 06:30 AM

So far I'm up over 100 spooz points in about a week. See my post in real time about a week ago. I post in real time unlike some advisors with subs.

Nasdog can struggle for a bit, but I will ignore it. Interest rates are going up. This is good. 

Technical indicators are divided into two categories:

1. Bullish

2. If not bullish, ignore them!

The new army of young traders + trillions of dollars given to us by the Fed and the Government will win!!!

Individual stocks can go down. S&P 500 can not beyond natural ST pull backs.

It is just a question of how fast we will go up. If we get a war or natural disaster or another pandemic, the market will certainly go up faster. If everything is normal, then it will be a slower advance. I'm a contrarian.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 01:19 PM

The recent pullback in SP500 was in the neighborhood of 200 points or 6%, not a small dip.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 03:56 PM

The recent pullback in SP500 was in the neighborhood of 200 points or 6%, not a small dip.

Neither was last March's 34% decline.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:01 PM

I post in real time unlike some advisors with subs.

Hmmm...maybe you should consider going into the market analysis business for yourself and then try explain to your subs why you would give free real time posts on a message board for those who don't pay for it.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 05:20 PM

I post in real time unlike some advisors with subs.

Hmmm...maybe you should consider going into the market analysis business for yourself and then try explain to your subs why you would give free real time posts on a message board for those who don't pay for it.

Fib

touche   lolol

#6 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 05:56 PM

glad I dont have to sell a letter to subsidize my income, sure the sellers wont see the humor but am glad of the fact

Edited by bigtrader, 14 March 2021 - 05:57 PM.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:29 PM

glad I dont have to sell a letter to subsidize my income, sure the sellers wont see the humor but am glad of the fact

Well...just like any other business, you first need a service that actually produces an intended result...in this case, making money in the financial markets on a consistent basis so that those who spend their hard earned capital on this same service keep doing so for the benefit of both. And, secondly, you also need the work ethic to spend the many hours of hard work and commitment it takes in getting this information to their users so that they don't have to look elsewhere for this same benefit...from where these same subscribers can maybe pay it forward in some way to others and thus saving them from wasting their income on services that fail to produce this desired result.

Like everything else in a Capitalistic society, the marketplace is the final arbitrator of who lives and dies in this effort. Those who stay around for any length of time, and more importantly, keep subscribers coming back month after month, year after year, are either successful because they sell snake oil by tapping on the emotion of fear of the unknown - or - they actually have an area of analysis (either technical or fundamental) that (again) works well enough to keep paying for the privilege of this same insight or product.

If this is something not for you, no problem, you can move on to other ventures. But to chastise anyone who took their personal risk capital to run any business venture shows a whole lack of understanding of how business works in an open and free society, where the individual is in total control of his or her destiny and not some Government bureaucracy who, more than likely, are made up of people who failed in the private sector in trying to accomplish the very same thing.

Fib

#8 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:30 PM

Oh I ran several business, using my own money of course. Was very successful, retire years ago.

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#9 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:31 PM

Oh I ran several business, using my own money of course. Was very successful, retire years ago.

Then you should be ashamed of making such comments on a public forum...no one who has run a business would even insert such an opinion.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 14 March 2021 - 07:32 PM.

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 07:32 PM

Well...just like any other business, you first need a service that actually produces an intended result...in this case, making money in the financial markets on a consistent basis so that those who spend their hard earned capital on this same service keep doing so for the benefit of both. And, secondly, you also need the work ethic to spend the many hours of hard work and commitment it takes in getting this information to their users so that they don't have to look elsewhere for this same benefit...from where these same subscribers can maybe pay it forward in some way to others and thus saving them from wasting their income on services that fail to produce this desired result.

Like everything else in a Capitalistic society, the marketplace is the final arbitrator of who lives and dies in this effort. Those who stay around for any length of time, and more importantly, keep subscribers coming back month after month, year after year, are either successful because they sell snake oil by tapping on the emotion of fear of the unknown - or - they actually have an area of analysis (either technical or fundamental) that (again) works well enough to keep paying for the privilege of this same insight or product.

If this is something not for you, no problem, you can move on to other ventures. But to chastise anyone who took their personal risk capital to run any business venture shows a whole lack of understanding of how business works in an open and free society, where the individual is in total control of his or her destiny and not some Government bureaucracy who, more than likely, are made up of people who failed in the private sector in trying to accomplish the very same thing.

Fib

w0w ....hope i never get on the wrong side of u.....lol