http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 04:05 PM

St Patrick's day I like, because it is all green !! Even the Chicago river turns green on this day. flowers.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:42 AM

St Patrick's day I like, because it is all green !! Even the Chicago river turns green on this day. flowers.gif

And the Fearless Forecast in this is,,,,,, oh right forgot its ok you don't make forecasts in your remarks lol!.  I notice your not saying the same thing to Mark, hmmmmm!  You see though its ok to make other comments were all mature adults on here, enough said, I'll check out the river thanks for sharing!  Thanks Mark have to check it out.

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 11:29 AM

And the Fearless Forecast in this is,,,,,, oh right forgot its ok you don't make forecasts in your remarks lol!.  I notice your not saying the same thing to Mark, hmmmmm!  You see though its ok to make other comments were all mature adults on here, enough said, I'll check out the river thanks for sharing!  Thanks Mark have to check it out.

Mark does NOT post 100's of his daily trades, cluttering up this board.

And neither do I. And...if you did not notice, this thread is sort of off topic, about St Patrick's day.

And since you asked, my FF is the market will go nowhere in March and until mid-April tax day. 

I expect a spike in SP500 after tax day.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule