the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1061 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 09:06 AM

Platinum getting a big bounce off the 900...now we see if it can carve out a bottom....potentially a big one...

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1062 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 09:08 AM

GOLD EURO at potentially crucial area...

If it does not turn back down right about here, then bulls may be only mostly dead.....

xe.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1063 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 09:09 AM

Crude goin' after the pivot low....

#1064 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 09:55 AM

GDXJ trying to punch through 1 min line...

Daily chart suggesting this might be the low risk place to try longs.....

But if it can't make the turn here, then perhaps something more sinister is afoot...

1 min

gdx1.png

Daily

gdxj.png

#1065 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 10:26 AM

i like the way gld is holding up in the face of a weak market 

if it can punch thru 170 then 172 would be very bullish

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1066 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 10:52 AM

we are in a bottoming process here for the pms.  it will take some time . i have positioned my portfolio so that i am very heavily weighted to newfoundland it is i believe the center for gold discovery.  there are several miners that are having results that are knocking the cover off the ball. i like platinum it is 2nd to silver in my positioning. i am not adding there .  as i think we are headed for a 20-30% correction in the broad market.  these next 4-6 weeks will see changes occurring on a broad basis throughout society

by the way the australian government ordered uniforms for their employees that look like nazi uniforms.   whats up w/that?

there is alot of money to be made in this window.   there is lots of low hanging fruit in the mining sector. it takes some digging 

dharma

#1067 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 02:38 PM

we are in a bottoming process here for the pms.  it will take some time . i have positioned my portfolio so that i am very heavily weighted to newfoundland it is i believe the center for gold discovery.  there are several miners that are having results that are knocking the cover off the ball. i like platinum it is 2nd to silver in my positioning. i am not adding there .  as i think we are headed for a 20-30% correction in the broad market.  these next 4-6 weeks will see changes occurring on a broad basis throughout society

by the way the australian government ordered uniforms for their employees that look like nazi uniforms.   whats up w/that?

there is alot of money to be made in this window.   there is lots of low hanging fruit in the mining sector. it takes some digging 

dharm

any links to aussie uniforms?

#1068 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:06 AM

Starting to look like Platinum just about to confirm 3 Drives to Divergent Bottom with near pic perfect turn and launch off the 900....

Buy dips now, as long as that pivot holds....

pl.png

Edited by K Wave, 22 September 2021 - 08:06 AM.

#1069 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:12 AM

Thanks Kwave. Since the low a few days ago, gold up 1.8% and silver 3.4%.

#1070 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:16 AM

To say GOLD EURO is at a potentially pivotal moment in time would be the understatement of the year...

Check out this alignment of time frames.....either pretty much hard down from here, or if it can reclaim 1520, the bulls may finally break on through to the other side...

Could be a Wild Fed Day.........

15 min

xe15.png

30 min

xe30.png

1 hr

xe60.png

2 hr

xe120.png

3 hr

xe180.png

4 hr

xe240.png