• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1051 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:59 AM

@kwave

yes it is hard to say what gld is going to do i dont think it is going to get killed with the rest of the market

the general market imo is going to get smashed , we will see about gld 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1052 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 08:13 AM

@kwave

yes it is hard to say what gld is going to do i dont think it is going to get killed with the rest of the market

the general market imo is going to get smashed , we will see about gld 

Assuming market does indeed break down here, once the Fed steps in to try and rescue market, that would be most likely time for Gold to get a bid.

Maybe Mid-October???

If it climbs back out over 1800 at that point, then could launch into longer term bull mode again...

So essentially looking to buy near 1550-1600 area, or if Gold reclaims the big pivot battle zone where bulls just lost...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1053 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 08:40 AM

Hurst update SPX  18 month trough now MAY be ahead of us..go figure...donc

#1054 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 10:24 AM

i am looking fear to set in on a very complacent broad market . the public has been buying hand over fist .  evergrande is not the only black swan flying out there. w/the tide 

going out we are going to see which companies have been swimming naked.  i look for the worlds cbs to throw freshly printed money at this thing.  sometime after that days/weeks i dont know the metals are going to have a run, so stink bids on the miners will be in line .  i dont think this is 5 of 5 on the broad market but 5 of 3  if you look at the last bombing run vxx went over 300 so its still early , very early in the game . there is lots of money to be made over the next few months.  be wise. we have seen this dance several times over the last 20 years.  the answer will be the same-print.    folks prices are not rising , its the value of fiat is buying less. understand that and you are right on

dharma

#1055 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 01:35 PM

dharma i bought some vxx also looks like a good bet to me

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1056 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:30 PM

its interesting it topped 3/19 the day before the equinox

it bottomed 9/17 the trading day before the equinox

evergrande , deutsche bank, the debt ceiling there are lots of black swans flying w/in sight.  

buffet said when the tide goes out you can see who was swimming naked . i suspect there are quite a few big companies that are swimming naked . the emperor is swimming 

naked

dharma 

#1057 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:41 PM

And there folks is a pretty much competed trip through the infamous "crash window" on Palladium....

This is what can happen when Synchronous Cyclicity™ strikes....

pa.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1058 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

Worth noting Crude held the 70 pivot today thus far.

See what happens overnight / tomorrow morning there.....

#1059 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 06:17 AM

And there folks is a pretty much competed trip through the infamous "crash window" on Palladium....

This is what can happen when Synchronous Cyclicity™ strikes....

pa.png

900 MA working well again.  BTW check the small spec vs commercials.  As of Tuesday last week (charts update Friday on data from Tuesday) small specs have flipped net short and commercials are net long.  Lows could be in yesterday or post-fed (depending if we get one more shock).

https://www.cotbase.com

#1060 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 08:58 AM

Copper accelerating down toward $4

Crude testing 70 again...