the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1151 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 04:19 PM

Dharma, thanks for the gold DSI numbers. I'd appreciate it if you would indicate which day it is for. Often they are are released the next day.

Keep up the good work.

#1152 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:10 AM

Multiple time frame resistance still holding on GOLD EUR thus far....

Bulls need to step on the gas before yesterday's ramp reverses....as that would likely be devastating...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1153 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:13 AM

Copper reclaimed the 4.10-4.12 zone overnight, so at this point, bulls have a shot at reversal if they can reclaim 4.20.

Copper will likely not survive another drop below that zone without a big drop occurring afterwards....

key action coming soon...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1154 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:34 AM

22.40-22.50 looking like big pivot point on Silver...

If bulls do not get rejected in this area, a breach would be first sign a final low possibly in....

#1155 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:37 AM

5 min 900 line doing its duty thus far on Copper...

Back below the 200 again, and big trouble looms....

cop.png

#1156 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 07:52 AM

10-1-21-Euro-gold.jpg

#1157 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:11 AM

GOLD EURO

15 min now entering bullish configuration...

If it can now blast out the top of this flag, we may have a synchronous turn back to the upside on our hands....

Failure to launch here would be No Bueno...

Let's see if bulls can get it off the pad shortly....

xe.png

#1158 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,952 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:22 AM

The 3 hour chart on GOLD EURO could hold the key to everything intermediate term....

Thus far Bears still holding the line, with a now crossed over 200....so still concerning for bulls right now.

But if bulls can punch it out over 1520, then the bearish setup could abort and turn bullish instead....

Key action likely dead ahead....

xe.png

Edited by K Wave, 01 October 2021 - 08:22 AM.

#1159 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 08:48 AM

Kwave, what is the significance of Gold Euro vs Gold USD?

#1160 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 09:50 AM

hi smithy, when i post the dsi it is for that day , unless i specify otherwise.  i have a friend that pays for the #s  i dont like to bug him , so he gives them to me , when they are at extremes same for hgnsi , which was lower in march at the covid lows-52

what i am looking at is a game changer from risk on to risk off , this will occur on the new moon 10/6 in virgo (vedic astrology) sun/moon/mars/retrograde exalted mercury i dont want to get into all the details here. but i will say bidens presidency reminds me of the carter presidency.  carter had a honeymoon the first 6 months or  so then it ended and the nation was beset by one problem after the other. i believe this will be the start of that for biden.   the game is about to change  i believe the nex2-4 months will be risk off.  i have added to my vxx position  as i believe complacency(and the expanding triangle or megaphone pattern is an ending pattern. if you are having trouble seeing it put up an hourly vxx and start the pattern @the lows of 8/12 then it will be apparent)  has folks snoring waiting for those mouth watering profits.    i am looking for a 20-30% correction in the broad market to end wave 3 up . the covid correction in march 2020 was 21 trading days  , i think this might be longer but similar.   the final top will come in 2022 

oh yeah its a pm board.  the metals are gaining footing . its been a long drawn out correction from the aug9 2020 top , this set up has the potential for new all time highs.

i am ready

dharma