the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1271 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 10:37 AM

Hourly Gold Euro now trying to get the bullish crossover...its all about holding above 1520 now....

xe.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1272 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 10:56 AM

This one is giving it up.

#1273 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 11:40 AM

I certainly think your count could be right,  but I've often found the simpler counts are more commonly expressed in the real world so instead of WXY for a wave four , wouldnt it make more sense to assume a more simple count of 1/2 off the March low there -- with the two being an ABC that is or nearly complete ( at least until we take out the March low where the WXY becomes more likely)?

I mean obviously if /GC starts looking more like WXY (of 4), then that adds a ton of credibility to your count.  Just thinking out loud, you dont have to agree, but curious how you are thinking about this.

Edited by CHAx, 12 October 2021 - 11:45 AM.

#1274 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 12:09 PM

that pivot at 1525 in Gold Euro could be key now....

As long as it holds bulls can still launch this thing...but below that again and things could start to get very iffy....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1275 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 01:02 PM

I certainly think your count could be right,  but I've often found the simpler counts are more commonly expressed in the real world so instead of WXY for a wave four , wouldnt it make more sense to assume a more simple count of 1/2 off the March low there -- with the two being an ABC that is or nearly complete ( at least until we take out the March low where the WXY becomes more likely)?

I mean obviously if /GC starts looking more like WXY (of 4), then that adds a ton of credibility to your count.  Just thinking out loud, you dont have to agree, but curious how you are thinking about this.

I am going with WXY count on gold now. However there are myriad of possibilities how this would come about. But I don't exclude the possibility that this might be i, ii,-12 up or wave X up. FNV is the most bullish gold stock and has not reached lower lows since March like other gold stocks.

But the question is---is it leading or is it finally giving it up?

#1276 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 02:13 PM

They are winding this thing up tight....

Full back test of the 1 min line on GLD....bulls likely need to step on the gas from here, or they could have problems..

gld.png..

#1277 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 02:46 PM

But the question is---is it leading or is it finally giving it up?

Yeah, now its more clear to me what you are saying!  Thanks! 

Feels like we've all been saying this for weeks now (in one way or another), decision time for 1-2 1-2 or WXY is close!  Not even excited about it anymore, hah, been forced to trade other things while we wait   yes.gif

#1278 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:34 AM

Well, yesterday we had a false start and they had to bring everybody back to the line. Perhaps today we have a clean start....

#1279 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:51 AM

A visual on the above...

gld.png

#1280 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,379 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:54 AM

Once again, looking like the 900 is working its magic....

GDX looking more and more like IT low is in...

gdx.png