the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1281 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:57 AM

Once GOLD EURO gets above 1540, there might not be any more holding it back...

xe.png

Edited by K Wave, 13 October 2021 - 08:57 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1282 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:00 AM

A big ol' Shake N Bake going on in Gold Euro 5 min....

xe.png

Edited by K Wave, 13 October 2021 - 09:01 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1283 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:04 AM

I hate to even say it....but....maybe bulls are finally going to really do it this time....

And that is one mice big ol' base to launch from on Gold Euro...

Edited by K Wave, 13 October 2021 - 09:05 AM.

#1284 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:10 AM

taking out the big upspike from the other day ahs the potential to be a very key event...

#1285 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:14 AM

Grains have been dead since May and tanking. Why?

#1286 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:22 AM

so far looking like something might be could be  happening.  gotta wake myself up.   not sure i get this new gold sentiment indicator it is still bearish, but less so. i like jakes dsi, its been around a long time,  it gave extreme sentiment readings. now w/taking out some minor resistance it looks like we may be heading higher.  but i dont want to get ahead of the market , which has been in neutral. of interest to me is the merger of aem/kl done for many purposes including the green mandates.  its going to be tough to find majors that are all in favorable jurisdictions. this one is very good.  and fwiw i think jurisdictions are going to be of utmost importance

i am bullish on dba, even though it has hit a wall.  from what i read china is going to have a huge shortfall of ag products. and the usa is paying farmers not to produce . and bill gates has become the 2nd largest holder of farm land and he is leaving it fallow.  also oil prices  are breaking to new ground(obviously not today)  

it looks to me when you throw in labor . inflation is being baked into the cake.  the herd hasnt accepted that yet. they are in the temporary conversation.  the govt has no choice but to inflate.   rr coined the term a long time ago"inflate or die" voila here we are

dharma

#1287 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:29 AM

Ok, I'll go with this.

#1288 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 09:43 AM

GOLD YEN blowing out resistance....

If what I think is coming to the Yen is actually coming,,,,,this chart will be going to currently unimaginable levels....

xj.png

#1289 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:02 AM

1793-1800 looking like the last chance for any bear romance on GOLD USD

Above that, and we should be off to the races in all currencies...

#1290 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,890 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:06 AM

Assuming it holds up for next few hours, that 4 Hour stick on Gold Euro looks like full on Saturn V liftoff...

xe.png