the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1361 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 09:32 AM

GLD bulls still standing after the near death experience around 165 on the open..... but they need to step on the gas pretty soon here

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1362 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:09 AM

Hard to tell if this just a slow motion train wreck, or if bulls are actually going carve out a bottom here....

The fact the bears did not gap GLD down and keep going does give some hope.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1363 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:19 AM

Gold Euro testing that pivot low....if it does not hold, then bull train may come off the rails....

see what happens just ahead here...

#1364 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:51 AM

This could be last stand for bulls right about here....

If they do not get up off the mat real soon, ref is likely going to call it for the bears....

#1365 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:52 AM

why do i get the feeling that the whole house of cards is going to fall apart. i think we get a pullback in oil here

and market holds up but after pullback done and we start a wave iii up in oil adios it will create problems

well it will be interesting to see, how about we actually have an honest market for a change and not a rigged one

which is never allowed to correct , how about some truth  ha ha we will see i am playing the oil and the copper stocks 

and watching gold i have a core position but just watching here not doing anything in that sector

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1366 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:55 AM

Gold in GBP sure has the look of a failure throwover that could conceivably lead to a quick whoosh move down toward 1200

xg.png

#1367 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 12:02 PM

Gold making 1 more attempt to halt the decline in the 1 min 900....which would be first step in carving out a potential bottom....

getting pretty compressed real short term...may be just about to get some clues...

Edited by K Wave, 18 October 2021 - 12:03 PM.

#1368 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 01:48 PM

The oval now really looking like the key to the whole ball of wax...

Bulls still hangin' on here, but a move below both 165 and 164 today or tomorrow could lead to short term rapid rupture...

But if any place would be a place where bulls might turn the corner for real ...right here would be it.......

gld.png

#1369 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,041 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 01:51 PM

GOLD GBP looking real close to decision time....miracle stick save....or over the edge we go......

xg.png

#1370 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 October 2021 - 02:09 PM

gannman how is this for fair and square https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1450118290928439299?s=21  i doubt powell will be reelected 

just brought carlin to mind   

all 3 planets have gone direct 

now it will start to take shape.   the full moon in aires is the 20th i believe whatever is going to happen will start on the full moon

today is an indecisive day.  yet in the broad market some indexes are above their moving averages, it looks like they could run

i am on the fence waiting to see what happens

dharma