the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1451 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 10:03 AM

I think we need to test below 1776 tonight in Hong Kong session.  If all goes well, they will not sell the rally in the AM.  If not.... well...

#1452 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 10:10 AM

GOLD GBP may be just about to make up its mind about going over the edge, or completing a stick save....

xg.png

Edited by K Wave, 20 October 2021 - 10:10 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1453 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 10:31 AM

there are very few assets that are cheap. gold, silver. the miners, and commodities fall into that category. in a couple of years from now, they will all be heading this way and the door is not wide enough. this is a small cap sector.  for now , we have a window where there is potential to reach new highs.  today is the full moon in aires. we should begin lift off now  and accelerate into mars going into scorpio.  when carter was elected his first 6 months or so was a honeymoon, he got to do whatever he wanted . then the honeymoon ended and his presidency was beset w/problems.  i believe we are going to see a repeat of that  starting now.  as of right now bit is the currency of choice.  i tried really hard to get behind bit @1k  i could not see where the value is . i love ethe  it makes sense.   but here i am old fashioned and a gold bug .   before this is over they will all be heading this way. this inflation is not transitory.  the supply chain disruptions are real and are not going to go away. now there are more shelves in the supermarket that are perpetually empty.   better stock up on what you need before it all becomes the toilet paper of last year.  when i lived in india brown outs were part of the daily life. and it was hot, no fan or a/c  were a regular occurrence

anyway  1800, jthen 1835, then 1960  then new highs.  time is a factor here.  getting caught at any of these #s lowers the ceiling so we see where this leg takes us. i think silver is now the leader  and could almost double from here.  we see.   i have lived and traded through the previous bull markets in the metals and resource stocks have gone up 1000% ti will be the place to be. so i continue to study  the juniors. 

this system has become so corrupt . several fed governors including powell have been exposed as gaming the system, yet no punishments nothing was handed out. its like the street people breaking into a store and stealing sneakers and such .   the moral barometer has gone off the charts.

dharma 

dharma 

#1454 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:16 AM

couldnt agree more dharma we are at the very beginning of a major move in the miners here good for us 

and yes we are morally bancrupt no doubt about that senators at 88 years old what a freaking joke 

whatever may we all make a lot of money with this honey

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1455 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:35 AM

I think we need to test below 1776 tonight in Hong Kong session.  If all goes well, they will not sell the rally in the AM.  If not.... well...

scratch that.  Unlikely now.

#1456 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 11:43 AM

smithy.   here is a piece where they compare  burry and rickards

there is alot in this piece to chew on

enjoy

dharma

#1457 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 01:21 PM

Thanks dharma, I'll check it out.

#1458 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:05 PM

see we are nearing 5 waves complete off the lows in SILJ. Likely some sort of pullback due then?

#1459 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 10:43 PM

Martin Armstrong has been reported as saying that gold is turning bullish now, the maximum increase into 2024 will be $6500.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1460 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 05:52 AM

that would be great Russ. gdxj has fib resistance at 45.31 fwiw

feeling mellow with the yellow metal