the swaps were massively short coming into this meeting

1833 is where the present battle rages

1873,1853,1833 are key #s in this price cycle

1813 is the death zone for this price cycle

1793 begins this price cycle.

i believe once this correction bottoms we run alot higher

dharma

we shall see

Edited by dharma, 16 June 2021 - 02:50 PM.

#152 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:23 AM

this turned out to be much worse than what I was looking for overnight....

unless we get a major reversal after the regular open, may not want to step in front of this....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#153 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:50 AM

We'll see if gold's 62% retracement at 1770 holds.

#154 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:38 AM

1793-1933 the whole price cycle has been retraced in 2 days

miners are making more money than ever even @1700 gold

dont fight city hall. the middle of the night snippers are back in force. its not like we havent seen this game before

i sit and wait it out.   traders want to know , will basel 3 actually happen? will it happen june 30

2 rate hikes in 23 when the fed is already well behind the curve is no big deal. but dont tell that to the market

dharma

sitting and waiting . waiting. 

#155 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 10:00 AM

1850 area on Gold looks like the key level going forward....until bulls recover that, possible extreme danger short term.

when the market does not act as expected at key pivot point, often means something much different than expected going on.....

and thus far, this looking like a zag, when a zig was expected...

Silver breaching about 25.80 would likely be very No Bueno...see what happens here around 26....

Full back test of 19-20 area on Silver still in the cards if 26 gives way.....

careful out there....

Edited by K Wave, 17 June 2021 - 10:01 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#156 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:00 AM

1850 area on Gold looks like the key level going forward....until bulls recover that, possible extreme danger short term.

when the market does not act as expected at key pivot point, often means something much different than expected going on.....

Silver breaching about 25.80 would likely be very No Bueno...see what happens here around 26....

careful out there....

https://www.tradingv...com/x/ZsY4OLw7/

This is the last alternate count I have that allows bullish bias.  Good confluence on the 1.618 C wave @ 1773, and wave 4 invalidation at 1760.  But man this is a DEEP correction, starting to look mighty suspicious.

I don't have it marked but that would be a 5 waves of a larger degree III wave and this would be bottom of IV.

Edited by CHAx, 17 June 2021 - 11:04 AM.

#157 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:05 AM

Palladium...wow....looks like speculation coming out big time...

#158 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:08 AM

That looks like extremely No Bueno Candle Combo on PA....

pa.png

#159 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:17 AM

careful out there....

https://www.tradingv...com/x/ZsY4OLw7/

This is the last alternate count I have that allows bullish bias.  Good confluence on the 1.618 C wave @ 1773, and wave 4 invalidation at 1760.  But man this is a DEEP correction, starting to look mighty suspicious.

I don't have it marked but that would be a 5 waves of a larger degree III wave and this would be bottom of IV.

UUFF I'm definitely tired.  Not enough sleep.  That wave IV invalidation is off the wrong wave lmao.  Just ignore it.  The 1.618 is correct though.

#160 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:18 AM

Palladium...wow....looks like speculation coming out big time...

A few days ago I read about China making it illegal to speculate in foreign futures commodity markets.  Looks like Asian unwind.  I've been wondering why the Hong Kong open has had massive indiscriminate selling everyday in copper and silver.  Now I know why.

Its old news, but I think the banks didn't enact the changes immediately.

https://www.reuters....ers-2021-05-26/

Edited by CHAx, 17 June 2021 - 11:21 AM.