• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1841 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 12:22 PM

yup may be the finger on the qqqs

i believe the deflationary  wave happens in 22 after this top fo wave 3 in the broad market. but its always a possibility it happens now. not what i think but the market could care less what i think

i happen to think that the the resistance was 1833 . friday was the full moon and eclipse,  i was looking for that to mark the high , which we have so far.  i think this pullback will be the time to load up for the next wave higher.   i have support @1813 . the start of this price cycle is 1793 . i would not like to see the market break back into the last price cycle!@1773.   this sector is volatile, so far this is all very normal.   we need some more time to see how it plays out . tomorrow is options expiration. last i looked there were signifcant open interest @1850 strike so now they have made that irrelevant which is what happens miraculously at every options expiration.   well biden renewed powell.  no surprise there.  he makes more trading , then in salary . after all he has no inside information. its a mystery to him what the fed is going to do.  !?

dharma

#1842 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 01:36 PM

hmm i also think the rally in gld since sep 29 was not impulsive 

so i think gld is finishing its last leg of the c wave down

the rest of the stuff has completed 1 impulse leg up 

just my take 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1843 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 03:19 PM

https://kingworldnew...-futures-twice/

dharma

#1844 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,722 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:16 AM

Brutal abuse on Platinum after losing 1K

960 area could stop the bleeding for now...but that's looking like a pretty bad break....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1845 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:22 AM

historically this is the most bullish time of year for the stock market.   wouldnt it be a surprise if something else happened. what no santa claus rally?

the dollar strength is impressive. miners have hourly  divergences from oversold.  other than that i see little signs of bottoming action.    what was basel 3 supposed to do? 

remind me again. the swaps are quite short.   every one got pumped by basel 3 , it has no teeth.  oh i see some countries have it starting in january ok so beat on platinum

today is options expiration  no way those guys will make money.    waiting to see what happens next 1773 breaks into the previous price cycle

dharma

#1846 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 12:09 PM

It's impossible to tell what is going on with miners, but, one can make a case that NEM could be looking to bottom somewhere around $45. On the other hand, perhaps its bottoming here?  With all this debt and worthless dolllars, gold is becoming worthless too? Markets are total crap, but, you can't fight the pigmen. There won't be any rate hikes.

Edited by linrom1, 23 November 2021 - 12:14 PM.

#1847 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 03:57 PM

unless this is a 1-2 1-2 rope a dope things could get ugly again

#1848 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 11:38 AM

This should be a 1-2 1-2  count in this cycle?

#1849 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:58 AM

the banksters have their largest short position since april 2020  , we know what happened next. it will be a buying op as we know what the cbs will do next. the captain thinks this is the top in the broad market .  we shall see, in any event , the broad market looks toppy.   the metals will be under pressure as new lock downs surface w'this new variant

dharma

#1850 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:15 AM

i think it is the top also dharma for what its worth in the broad market

feeling mellow with the yellow metal