Photo

the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#1901 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 07:27 PM

Outside day for SPX, maybe pulling miners down.

Everything usually is hit when Major indexes are down. Even miners. But, there is an exception to everything. With miners, if they are in a strong uptrend, sometime major market weakness is ignored. Currently as you know miners are not in an uptrend, but, they may be trying to bottom.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#1902 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 December 2021 - 09:42 PM

Evergrande Went From China’s Biggest Developer to One of Its Worst Debtors - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

this might not end well they issued a statement saying they cant pay their debt does the government step in

Edited by gannman, 03 December 2021 - 09:42 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1903 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,078 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 09:15 AM

You know things are bad when Kitco spends most of its time talking about cryptos.

And here is the end result of that.....

btc.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1904 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,078 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 09:35 AM

Platinum correction off the 200 day much worse than bulls would have ideally liked to see.

Now at a very critical level.

IF Platinum does not turn up almost immediately, and instead takes out the 900 day MA, while at the same time going to fresh momo lows, would likely be no bueno, as it could imply the the nascent bull setup is broken....

Next week could be real important.....

platinum.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1905 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 10:58 AM

Kwave, good to see you.

Gold in Yen.

12-4-21-gold-in-yen.jpg

#1906 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 08:32 PM

From Elliot Wave Trader:

By Arkady

Gold: the Option 3 Micro Linear chart presents my operative scenario with the key levels for a bounce . Initial target for impulsive rally is 1808 region; waves circle b - c could bring gold to 1836, and that would be rather bearish setup, imHo. 

To maintain the bottom is in place scenarios (the Option 1 and 2 charts) I want to see strong impulsive acceleration beyond 1836 - 1853 area. As long as a bounce holds below 1824 region wave v to 1723 region remains a doable scenario for the Options 1 and 2.

PS from Avi:

By Avi

We need to move through 31.05 in GDX impulsively to suggest we are finally done with this pullback.

#1907 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 01:40 AM

i will say this if we have not already bottomed we are close to a major bottom in this sector that is my take fwiw

#1908 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 01:55 AM

and i am looking at the solstice as a possible bottom when it does bottom it should be 

pretty explosive fwiw 

#1909 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 12:57 PM

Well we have a triple bottom in silver  august 10  and october 1st being the first two.  would like to see silver hold this level

we already broke under this level on 9/29 as a shakeout.... so question is do we get *another* shakeout under the support line before going higher or are we at the final low now....

this 22 level in silver has now been touched 5 TIMES with the 5th time occur end of last week......   CRUCIAL JUNCTURE HERE IMO !!!!!

the risk reward here is outstanding.... go long here and tight stop under 22 

i will say this if we have not already bottomed we are close to a major bottom in this sector that is my take fwiw

#1910 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 05:36 PM

Kwave, good to see you.

Gold in Yen.

12-4-21-gold-in-yen.jpg

Smithy: Gold Yen is a CRITICAL relationship in my book