#1911 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 07:43 PM

Metals:

Expectation Of An Imminent Rally

By Avi

With the market completing what seemed to be 5 waves up off the recent lows, and now seemingly completing a c-wave in a 2nd wave pullback, it leaves me to the expectation that we should see an imminent rally.

Although many turned a bit too bullish at the recent high from which we pulled back, I was still waiting for the market to provide us with an appropriate pullback to set up the next major rally.  And, not only have we seen a c-wave drop, but it seems to be quite deep and targeting the .764 retracement of the initial 5 wave rally.

But, the 5-waves down in the c-wave seem to be just about complete.  That leads me to the expectation for a turn back up, which should be a 5-wave rally to begin the 3rd wave of the next rally structure.  As I have been saying, it is the next 5-wave rally which will put us on “break-out-alert” for an impending 3rd wave rally.   And, that is when I become interested in trading this market aggressively to the long side.

I want to also take a moment to note that there is still some potential that a micro lower low can be seen, as the action in GDX and GDXJ may only be considered the 4th wave in the 5-wave of the c-wave.  But, should we see the GDX impulsively rally through the 31.05 region, then it becomes quite likely that the c-wave has completed and the next 5-wave rally has begun.

So, I am going to leave this update general in nature, with a potential that we can see one more micro lower low.  But, once we move through 31.05 in GDX, I am looking for the next rally to begin in earnest, and provide us with our break-out set up over the coming weeks.   That is the setup for which I have been waiting to turn aggressively bullish in the complex.

#1912 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 09:54 AM

NEM impulse wave up. It's leading or some big players are accumulating.

#1913 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:13 AM

Look how bullish this 3rd wave is.

#1914 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:20 AM

wow, what a bullish shakeout in NEM

possible december final  lows are in here GDX ,  SLV

#1915 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 10:47 AM

wow, what a bullish shakeout in NEM

possible december final  lows are in here GDX ,  SLV

Silver is hard to get any count on this decline as it's smooth line down. EWI had some free stuff recently and they show 5-wave C decline from the high. So this is likely filth wave down that could bottom overnight at around 21.30s or a bit lower?

#1916 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,060 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

Metals:

Expectation Of An Imminent Rally

By Avi

With the market completing what seemed to be 5 waves up off the recent lows, and now seemingly completing a c-wave in a 2nd wave pullback, it leaves me to the expectation that we should see an imminent rally.

Although many turned a bit too bullish at the recent high from which we pulled back, I was still waiting for the market to provide us with an appropriate pullback to set up the next major rally.  And, not only have we seen a c-wave drop, but it seems to be quite deep and targeting the .764 retracement of the initial 5 wave rally.

But, the 5-waves down in the c-wave seem to be just about complete.  That leads me to the expectation for a turn back up, which should be a 5-wave rally to begin the 3rd wave of the next rally structure.  As I have been saying, it is the next 5-wave rally which will put us on “break-out-alert” for an impending 3rd wave rally.   And, that is when I become interested in trading this market aggressively to the long side.

I want to also take a moment to note that there is still some potential that a micro lower low can be seen, as the action in GDX and GDXJ may only be considered the 4th wave in the 5-wave of the c-wave.  But, should we see the GDX impulsively rally through the 31.05 region, then it becomes quite likely that the c-wave has completed and the next 5-wave rally has begun.

So, I am going to leave this update general in nature, with a potential that we can see one more micro lower low.  But, once we move through 31.05 in GDX, I am looking for the next rally to begin in earnest, and provide us with our break-out set up over the coming weeks.   That is the setup for which I have been waiting to turn aggressively bullish in the complex.

31.06 as we speak

#1917 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 04:35 PM

the only thing we are waiting on now is for gld and slv to engage imo 

we could go lower in the miners but i dont expect any large selling from here

thats my take 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1918 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:17 AM

Platinum trying to make the turn where expected....that last pivot could be real big now....bulls do not want to lose it....

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1919 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:34 AM

Keep yer eye on Dr. Copper today....

Potentially ugly candles forming on 2,3,4 hour charts as they are all about to Death Cross simultaneously.....

4 hour look...

cop.png

Daily 200 MA decision could be made today as well...

cop.png

Edited by K Wave, 07 December 2021 - 08:36 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1920 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 08:38 AM

3 min copper, in combination with the longer time frames, suggesting the pivot at 4.30 could be very important now....

cop.png