Posted 01 July 2021 - 11:53 AM

ADM has performed more better than DBA

#242 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:12 PM

ADM has performed more better than DBA

yes it has i have to look into if adm , which is an agricultural stock, is as broad based. but from here it is a better alternative. as far as price appreciation they are both broad based food stuffs. something that includes that and oil would be the best

thanks smithy

something to chew on

dharma

#243 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 03:00 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin that has started trading at 5 cents, it is now 20 cents. Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin which he is skeptical of their attempts to control the world economy when the UN and IMF - World Bank does not produce anything to justify being in control of the world's economy. I have a contact from a big US bank that says this IMF coin could hit 30-40 dollars in 6 months and will go to 30 cents by the end of this week. It is not trading openly yet but you can get it through Binance or Kraken brokers. 

http://wattoh.com/#/...?symbol=imfusdt

Huge market they are addressing is this is legit....looks like liftoff day on the chart....

Seems kind of scammy using IMF name when they do not appear to be affiliated at all with actual IMF.

Edit: White Paper suggests that perhaps this is run by "IMF Foundation", but they area claiming sponsored by World Bank IDA, but I see nothing on World Bank IDA site mentioning this.

White paper looks to be written by non-native english speaker...guessing Japanese since that is where foundation is.

When you google International Development Association imf foundation "global trade settlement", all you get are very non-legit looking articles.

Not 100% sure this is legit....

K Wave: IMF Coin is going vertical and the price is now around 28 cents, my contact whose relative works for JP Morgan Chase and can buy it for me,  says it 's going to 30 cents by Friday, so far he has been right on with his predictions since I started watching it at 12 cents.  You have to know someone from a large broker to be able to by this I am told, what is called an "internal subscription stage".  What I don't understand is why you have to first buy USDT cryptocurrency to buy IMF Cryptocurrency. Also why is it only trading internally supposedly with the International Monetary Fund but it is being charted in real time on the IMF Foundations site? http://wattoh.com/#/trade?symbol=imfusdt                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Dharma, I have also been quite skeptical about Cryptos, but it is hard to argue against bitcoin going up into the 60K zone from almost nothing and Elon Musk embracing it. Marty also wrote about the IMF issuing a coin and has expressed skepticism about them controlling the world's economy when they don't produce anything but that won't stop the public from bidding things up. I have written to both the IMF and Marty about this, I could also write to JP Morgan Chase and see what their position is on this since it is supposedly one of their top people that is into this. There is the potential for this to be a scam as K Wave suggested it could be. 

Edited by Russ, 01 July 2021 - 03:02 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#244 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 04:15 PM

Correction to above you cannot buy IMF/USDT on any brokers at this time, you have to get it internally supposedly from the IMF. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#245 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:22 AM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin that has started trading at 5 cents, it is now 20 cents. Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin which he is skeptical of their attempts to control the world economy when the UN and IMF - World Bank does not produce anything to justify being in control of the world's economy. I have a contact from a big US bank that says this IMF coin could hit 30-40 dollars in 6 months and will go to 30 cents by the end of this week. It is not trading openly yet but you can get it through Binance or Kraken brokers. 

Huge market they are addressing is this is legit....looks like liftoff day on the chart....

Seems kind of scammy using IMF name when they do not appear to be affiliated at all with actual IMF.

Edit: White Paper suggests that perhaps this is run by "IMF Foundation", but they area claiming sponsored by World Bank IDA, but I see nothing on World Bank IDA site mentioning this.

White paper looks to be written by non-native english speaker...guessing Japanese since that is where foundation is.

When you google International Development Association imf foundation "global trade settlement", all you get are very non-legit looking articles.

K Wave: IMF Coin is going vertical and the price is now around 28 cents, my contact whose relative works for JP Morgan Chase and can buy it for me,  says it 's going to 30 cents by Friday, so far he has been right on with his predictions since I started watching it at 12 cents.  You have to know someone from a large broker to be able to by this I am told, what is called an "internal subscription stage".  What I don't understand is why you have to first buy USDT cryptocurrency to buy IMF Cryptocurrency. Also why is it only trading internally supposedly with the International Monetary Fund but it is being charted in real time on the IMF Foundations site? http://wattoh.com/#/trade?symbol=imfusdt                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Dharma, I have also been quite skeptical about Cryptos, but it is hard to argue against bitcoin going up into the 60K zone from almost nothing and Elon Musk embracing it. Marty also wrote about the IMF issuing a coin and has expressed skepticism about them controlling the world's economy when they don't produce anything but that won't stop the public from bidding things up. I have written to both the IMF and Marty about this, I could also write to JP Morgan Chase and see what their position is on this since it is supposedly one of their top people that is into this. There is the potential for this to be a scam as K Wave suggested it could be. 

Call up your broker's compliance officer and ask if he is authorized to solicit this product and whether or not he firm is recommending the product to its clients.  If he won't give you a response in writing, don't get involved with these guys IMO.

I'd then go as far as checking to make sure they are both employed by said firm by talking to HR.  Yes, I'm the suspicious of "being on the inside track" when it comes to anything Wall Street.  I've seen a lot of scams by brokers.

Edited by CHAx, 02 July 2021 - 06:28 AM.

#246 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 06:56 AM

Call up your broker's compliance officer and ask if he is authorized to solicit this product and whether or not he firm is recommending the product to its clients.  If he won't give you a response in writing, don't get involved with these guys IMO.

I'd then go as far as checking to make sure they are both employed by said firm by talking to HR.  Yes, I'm the suspicious of "being on the inside track" when it comes to anything Wall Street.  I've seen a lot of scams by brokers.

Thanks for the suggestions Chax. I notice IMF Coin is correcting this morning from about 28 cents now in the 22 cent range.

#247 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:36 AM

Solstice low still holding...as Silver starting to show some signs of life after 2 week pause....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#248 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:37 AM

lets see if they can get GDX to hold above 34.50 this time....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#249 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:43 AM

BTC likely very near potentially big decision point....

Another move under 32K would most likely send is crashing into the teens...

But...if it holds right about here, and can go up and reclaim the hourly 900, then it may be only mostly dead.....

btc.png

#250 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 08:59 AM

next push on GDX needs to get above 34.50 and hold.....

back below 34 now could be trouble....