the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#231 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,263 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:05 AM

Silver still hanging in there at the 200 day...

If it does break solidly under 25.80 soon, maybe it will hold.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#232 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 08:57 AM

DBA is hanging in beautifully at the 50% retracement in wave 4th of larger degree wave III. There are some critical ag reports coming in today, so that'll determine today action. The pundits sold off ahead. My guess is that they're wrong?

#233 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 11:02 AM

LOL

#234 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:07 PM

sentiment dsi

gold dsi=17

silvr dsi=21

hgnsi=-20.97 now i see why hulbert is so bullish .  dont follow this indicator as closely as the dsi

gld/gdx/slv  all have daily rsi divergences indicating bottoming action

today so far we continue to have constructive bottoming action.  i believe fridays job report will be the decisive  indicator to kick off a rally

i am not buying that this inflation is transitory.   

dharma

#235 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:19 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin that has started trading at 5 cents, it is now 20 cents. Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin which he is skeptical of their attempts to control the world economy when the UN and IMF - World Bank does not produce anything to justify being in control of the world's economy. I have a contact from a big US bank that says this IMF coin could hit 30-40 dollars in 6 months and will go to 30 cents by the end of this week. It is not trading openly yet but you can get it through Binance or Kraken brokers. 

http://wattoh.com/#/...?symbol=imfusdt

Edited by Russ, 30 June 2021 - 02:20 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#236 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,263 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 08:54 AM

looking like GDX 34.50 next pivot now...still in downtrend until that broken....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#237 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,263 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 09:13 AM

Anyone have an opinion on the new IMF Coin that has started trading at 5 cents, it is now 20 cents. Armstrong has written they may want to try and replace the US dollar with this coin which he is skeptical of their attempts to control the world economy when the UN and IMF - World Bank does not produce anything to justify being in control of the world's economy. I have a contact from a big US bank that says this IMF coin could hit 30-40 dollars in 6 months and will go to 30 cents by the end of this week. It is not trading openly yet but you can get it through Binance or Kraken brokers. 

Huge market they are addressing is this is legit....looks like liftoff day on the chart....

Seems kind of scammy using IMF name when they do not appear to be affiliated at all with actual IMF.

#238 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 09:32 AM

Huge market they are addressing is this is legit....looks like liftoff day on the chart....

Seems kind of scammy using IMF name when they do not appear to be affiliated at all with actual IMF.

It is my understanding that IMF is behind the IMF Coin. Why do you say otherwise?

Edited by Russ, 01 July 2021 - 09:33 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#239 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,263 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 09:42 AM

Edit: White Paper suggests that perhaps this is run by "IMF Foundation", but they area claiming sponsored by World Bank IDA, but I see nothing on World Bank IDA site mentioning this.

White paper looks to be written by non-native english speaker...guessing Japanese since that is where foundation is.

When you google International Development Association imf foundation "global trade settlement", all you get are very non-legit looking articles.

Not 100% sure this is legit....

Edited by K Wave, 01 July 2021 - 09:47 AM.

#240 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 09:57 AM

Legendary global investor John Templeton once said that the best time to buy was when there was “maximum pessimism,” and the best time to sell was when there was “maximum optimism.”

this kind of contrarian investing takes conviction. experience. its the value of oscillators and especially the dsi.

fwiw, it looks to me like we are there, now we need to see the shape of the rally.  gann said the safest place to buy is when there is a higher low. so that is in the future.

dharma

russ  i have spent a fair amount of time studying bit and ethe. they are very interesting concepts and possess many of the good qualities of gold, but i just wasnt completely sold on the concept

now lagarde and the imf are searching for power.  i have some doubts about their new coin. however it may be the road to riches for  some i will watch from a distance , keep us posted.  w/all this money printing i see black rock now has a trillion that they are using to outbid perspective home buyers.  folks will have to live somewhere and blackrock seems all too ready to be a landlord the american dream is disappearing/has disappeared. this money printing has lots of consequences.  the dream is not dead , but it is dyeing ! its what happens when you have a dumbed down populace.  fluoride fights cavities! really it is a poison.  

not an expert, but i have ventured into the war cycle which takes an uptick the 2nd 1/2 of this year. i see oil prices alot higher.   also , when harvest time comes around , that is when we will know the size of us crops. which w/the lack of rain and scorching temps i suspect will be smaller than anticipated. i topped off a few days ago. i like dba. anyone have a better mouse trap they are willing to talk about. ?thanks

Edited by dharma, 01 July 2021 - 10:02 AM.