the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#2801 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 09:52 AM

you and me both dharma we have started a wave iii up here and it is just beginning this sector 

is going a lot higher my friend

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2802 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 10:06 AM

on the hui if you count the low as 236 on jan 28 then 55 added on to that would give us 291

to complete a wave i up. we will see. its one possibility 

#2803 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 10:24 AM

bought some more stuff in here yes there will be pullbacks but so what

the trend is up 

#2804 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 10:29 AM

uso looking very bullish here if it holds this gain and accelerates we have a breakout move imo 

#2805 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 10:47 AM

in the 70s bull oil and gold performed like a hand to a glove oils rise assured inflation would continue and gold rose due to that and a slew of other factors.  miners performed very well in that environment. they became a hedge against inflation. i see the same environment prevailing today.. the pause at the round # is expected  remember at these gold prices miners are cash cows they do very well, we are no longer in a deflationary environment . the fed continues to print monthly dispute their rhetoric of tapering, that is not happening.  inflation/stagflation is the game. lacy hunt for now is looking the wrong direction. even tightening rates, should that happen , the fed is way way behind the curve. you have to watch what the fed does, not what they say.  a question that comes up for me is w/the broad market on the skids will the fed tighten? or are they just trying to jawbone the market down. felix is looking for a larger correction in the broad market and so am i!

this guy has great geopolitical insights and is in my opinion one of the best    there is a bonus video where he gives his investment ideas. no secret there

dharma

i have been in the camp , that the conclusion to this phase will be stagflation , we are there . if the fed lifts its foot from the pedal , we sink into the abyss. this is a new environment. in 81 the top of interest rates and in 2020 the bottom in rates ?  interest rate trends last a very long time.  and we are here now. print away.  its why they will all be heading this way. the fiat is going to intrinsic value.

i have read and studied about the crypto currencies. and maybe i am old , but i cant wrap my head around holding them  anyone have some  facts on cryptos that can sway opinions ???? thanks

Edited by dharma, 23 February 2022 - 10:56 AM.

#2806 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 11:51 AM

thanks dharma i will listen to this shortly 

#2807 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 12:41 PM

Crypto: you have this new religion or  you don't. The point about religion is that you can't prove anything.

I've done very well out of GBTC. I don't think the longer term correction is over yet.

#2808 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 01:21 PM

Crypto: you have this new religion or  you don't. The point about religion is that you can't prove anything.

I've done very well out of GBTC. I don't think the longer term correction is over yet.

well gold has intrinsic value , same for silver.   cbs hold gold.     

crypto just seems like another trading vehicle

dharma

#2809 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 03:16 PM

thanks for pointing out he fact that gold and oil did well in the past

#2810 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 04:09 PM

Silver over the top of that Ugly Red Weekly candle.......now just have to take 25.....

Edited by K Wave, 23 February 2022 - 04:09 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy