the equinox marks the turn in the pm sector "a new leg higher"

• Please log in to reply
2864 replies to this topic

#71 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 09:04 AM

bullish looking opening 15 min stick on SLV.

Now we see if bulls can climb back out over 25.80 and get something started...

DONE...now bulls need to step on the gas...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#72 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 09:16 AM

An hourly close over 26 on SLV would likely start the clearing of the launch pad...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 10:30 AM

agree looks like on options expiration day, they take it higher.  i believe the inflation cycle is going to get in gear, the genie is out of the bottle, not going to be easy to get it back in the bottle.  the place to be in an inflation cycle is the miners. they are going to rip the cover off the ball. take a look at the wti chart , it looks to me like it wants higher #s  in the 70s bull oil and gold were a hand to a glove.  10baggers in the mining sector will be common.  i dont like what i see happening to the usa. and the world.   one has to think for themselves and throw the emotions, including fear out the window. otherwise one will be in trouble. 

russ, i dont know how long this leg will last in terms of time.  but as for price i think it goes alot higher. i put my full position back on for dba. i am interested in water stocks and spent some time identifying the best ones. but i will wait for the stock market pull back i see happening in crash season before venturing in there .  the juniors are waking up.  there are hundreds of companies, you really have to wade in and separate those who have the team and the goods. it takes time   i bought a couple of sleepers. yesterday and this am.  we will see if the market agrees w/me. i think some money came out of the cryptos and found its way into gold. i watch bit and ethereum  but am too busy to commit my time there. .  kwave lets knock it out of the park!

dharma

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 02:29 PM

keep in mind tomorrow is the full moon and lunar eclipse ie  its time for a breather!//?

dsi

gold =65

silver=61

hgnsi =53

dharma

#75 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 06:49 AM

This back test of 28 could be for all the marbles on Silver. If it holds, and Silver goes to new swing high, bulls may have finally been let loose...

we should know within next few hours....

#76 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:15 AM

and starting to look like yet another rug pull....

#77 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:42 AM

Platinum looking like 60 /120 min combo rejection thus far....

#78 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 08:44 AM

Gold / GDX pretty much as far as I expected on this move...perhaps now time to back test that 200 day MA??

that 1840 level could now be support.....

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 09:36 AM

miners not following golds lead . this price cycle caused the 2011 top , which was the high till 2020 . so this is a powerful price cycle .  1893,1913,1933    next price cycle starts 1954. today is the full moon, it looks to me like we correct for several weeks here.

dsi

gold=72

silver=64

we could run higher , but it looks  to me like we are spinning our wheels 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 May 2021 - 09:37 AM.

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:29 AM

on june 2 mars enters into cancer, in opposition to r saturn.   what this means to me is oil prices are going to go higher, and maybe alot higher. this is going to cause problems for consumers and the economy as a whole  i think inflation really gets going. so after mars goes into cancer june 2 i expect gold prices to get a real lift to higher prices. supported by the oil sector.

dharma