Posted 29 April 2021 - 07:36 AM

https://www.aaii.com/sentimentsurvey

10% drop in bulls.....wheres the euphoria?    watch the sky

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 07:52 AM

Of course lol!  It's watch the sky no matter what the number comes out at.  yes.giflighten.gifswoon.gif lol!!  

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 07:58 AM

Of course lol!  It's watch the sky no matter what the number comes out at.  yes.giflighten.gifswoon.gif lol!!  

so wats ur point .......being right about the trend seems to upset u ......making any money?    were u ready and long for this mornings gap opening........day trader?

Edited by da_cheif, 29 April 2021 - 08:00 AM.

#4 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:14 AM

Nope, has been a great month for you guys and I have no problem saying you were right great trades I guess, we just don't know when you got on board lol!  For me, I'm gonna end this month with no losses day trading for a year!!!    This month has seen small gains but that's ok considering the past 11 have been great and was my first slight losses on selling my call options in well over a year but overall my sold puts made up for it anyhow, all posted live on here.  My point is about the indicator because it doesn't seem to matter what the numbers are as its always watch the sky!    Last week saw huge bulls and barely any bears but that was considered up to  so whats the use following the indicator it doesn't matter.  Maybe after the numbers come out you should make a "call" on them here to see if they are really effective or not lol!! 

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:40 AM

Nope, has been a great month for you guys and I have no problem saying you were right great trades I guess, we just don't know when you got on board lol!  For me, I'm gonna end this month with no losses day trading for a year!!!    This month has seen small gains but that's ok considering the past 11 have been great and was my first slight losses on selling my call options in well over a year but overall my sold puts made up for it anyhow, all posted live on here.  My point is about the indicator because it doesn't seem to matter what the numbers are as its always watch the sky!    Last week saw huge bulls and barely any bears but that was considered up to  so whats the use following the indicator it doesn't matter.  Maybe after the numbers come out you should make a "call" on them here to see if they are really effective or not lol!! 

huge bulls??  huge bulls is 75%   ....saw that at the top in aug 87 precipitating the biggest percentage decline in history....this one climbing a wonderfull wall of worry.......

#6 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:09 AM

Don, Greg Mannarino agrees with you. He says the markets are going to the sky also, as the FED will not stop printing... until the system blows up. He has been correct on his calls for a long time.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:22 AM

huge bulls??  huge bulls is 75%   ....saw that at the top in aug 87 precipitating the biggest percentage decline in history....this one climbing a wonderfull wall of worry.......

Okay, hmmmm a 34 year reading to get too bullish.  Considering there have been some pretty huge corrections inbetween that time youv'e proven this is a useless indicator to follow lol!  Never followed it anyhow I'm just trying to make a point.  It's been great to hold long since 1987 so good for you however I like trading the upside and downside so not for me thanks! 

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,996 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 11:45 AM

So, if you look back you can verify this for yourself, but my observation is that downturns in AAII Bullishness after excessive Bullish readings, often presage corrections. Not a surgical tool but I think I might short a deterioration in breadth. Maybe.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:15 PM

Thanks for the explanation Mark, makes sense! 

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 01:51 PM

Don, Greg Mannarino agrees with you. He says the markets are going to the sky also, as the FED will not stop printing... until the system blows up. He has been correct on his calls for a long time.

he aint old enuff to know anything.......but predictably the recognition wave gets everybody eventually 675 ono    the fed has absolutely nothing to do with the stock mkt.....its the other way around .......