• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 03:58 PM

It looks not much damages to the bull as the support holding well today.  It's hard to kill a mad bull like this one................................

Yes, the bull may be gored and bloody, but matador Janet will get tired first.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 05:20 PM

watch the sky....yawwn    those who arent or didnt .....;..well      ......to bad......snort

#13 gm_general

gm_general

• TT Member+
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 10:53 PM

Separated at birth?

#14 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 07:04 AM

Separated at birth?

yes.gif smile.png clapping.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#15 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 08:15 PM

So New Home Sales, and New Car Sales are at a all time high...   Regardless of shortages and everything else happening...  Many people are willing to spend money they don't have, and this trend could continue with low interest rates...  Yes we have inflation, and supply will increase...   Unfortunately the market can justify the high PE of stocks with GDP growth at 13% this quarter... So far people are willing to dump an extra $35K for wood for their new home, and are going out and buying new cars at higher prices than usual...  Looking at the Consumer Credit Report we are not accelerating above average on outstanding debt either....