OT.....youtube and youtubers

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:41 PM

someone are really really good on that channel......they' re a source of knowledge 

here is one 

it is well explained the common linguistic root where all european languages come from, the common root spoken probably in a land bordering with the Northern part of the Black Sea where indo-europeans still undivided started to migrate from in order to go westwards 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 07:04 PM

heres another u tube vid my faV....a CBS news item 26 years ago

no why would CBS find this newsworthy

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 06:03 AM

here is something interesting as well 

the split of italo-celtics in italics directed southwards and celts remaining in central europe is dated back to 2000 years BC more or less 

thanks youtube......

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 04:01 PM

#5 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,881 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 08:47 PM

Youtube is an awesome source of unlimited valuable info. (like crazy Russian drivers and things not to do).

I have built radio controlled lawnmowers, changed my Honda timing belts, replaced washing machine clutches, electric window motors and latches, learned to weld, garden and grow "medical" crops, etc, etc. thanks to the global public submissions

It gets my vote for the most valuable internet tool to date...

Other than Traders Talk...of course.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 28 June 2021 - 09:06 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 05:33 AM

well TT has taught me over the years how to eliminate the bearish bias I had printed in my trading DNA due to the fact that I started to trade stocks in 2000 exactly before the nasdaq started to collapse. You know the worst thing a bear market can do to you is not the money you loose because you are unexperienced and you enter long exactly at the top of the high tech bubble, that was not the problem because I was prudent and I invested very little in that learning phase. The real problem was the mind conditioning an almost two years long bear market can provide to you if you have not  got 20 years of experience on your shoulders like I have now. It's nine years currently that I' ve been here and I remember how difficult it was to believe to the bullish posts of this site at the very start of my partecipation here. Difficult but usefull......even though I have developed my own personal trading technics without any other help than mine, I can say that listening to a counter opinion has always helped me a lot. So I can just say thank you TT..........      

BTW...if my English is a little bit more decent now than it was when I was at the very start here, it's all due to TT again........so thank you guys, I' ve taken a lot and I don' t know if I have given so much in return of what I got    

Edited by andr99, 29 June 2021 - 05:42 AM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 05:47 AM

time flies...it's not nine years I' ve been around here, it's thirteen  

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,037 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 01:07 PM

well TT has taught me over the years how to eliminate the bearish bias I had printed in my trading DNA due to the fact that I started to trade stocks in 2000 exactly before the nasdaq started to collapse. You know the worst thing a bear market can do to you is not the money you loose because you are unexperienced and you enter long exactly at the top of the high tech bubble, that was not the problem because I was prudent and I invested very little in that learning phase. The real problem was the mind conditioning an almost two years long bear market can provide to you if you have not  got 20 years of experience on your shoulders like I have now. It's nine years currently that I' ve been here and I remember how difficult it was to believe to the bullish posts of this site at the very start of my partecipation here. Difficult but usefull......even though I have developed my own personal trading technics without any other help than mine, I can say that listening to a counter opinion has always helped me a lot. So I can just say thank you TT..........      

BTW...if my English is a little bit more decent now than it was when I was at the very start here, it's all due to TT again........so thank you guys, I' ve taken a lot and I don' t know if I have given so much in return of what I got    

This is a valuable post. I totally agree that Bear markets will tend to have us "fighting the last battle" unless or until we realize that most of the time, the market is in a Bull!

I lived through the crash of 1987, and that had me conditioned for years and years.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 08:28 AM

This is a valuable post. I totally agree that Bear markets will tend to have us "fighting the last battle" unless or until we realize that most of the time, the market is in a Bull!

I lived through the crash of 1987, and that had me conditioned for years and years.

Ya agree we thought markets would remain normal forever when they get overvalued you would actually look for a correction.  Still think they are but they just take longer lol!! 

#10 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 03:09 PM

Yes and google owns YouTube . So I guess just buy and hold google and watch the sky

I love YouTube but my one complaint is the endless over exaggerated click bait style headlines

Edited by tradesurfer, 07 July 2021 - 03:10 PM.