Most face masks won’t stop Virus OT

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 12:22 PM

The governments need to just let us live!! 

Not sure how much the government is leaning on big companies, but I went ahead and got my vaccine ahead of the FDA approval because I unfortunately still need to work and I'm 100% sure my company will be one of the ones requiring a vaccination. I still haven't gotten the 2nd dose, but the 1st one was amazingly benign considering how much flu vaccines screw me up(like having the actual flu + puking for a whole week). I don't even really recall if I had any negative effects whatsoever... although it's the 2nd one that's supposed to be a little rough.     Kinda wish I had gotten one while J&J was still approved.  That part is confusing because it's approved in the EU and in theory they are generally more strict in approving things. Maybe it's just because J&J offered them a deal and they were in a rock and a hard place with wanting to get everyone vaccinated or something. 

#22 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 11:00 AM

The governments need to just let us live!! 

Not sure how much the government is leaning on big companies, but I went ahead and got my vaccine ahead of the FDA approval because I unfortunately still need to work and I'm 100% sure my company will be one of the ones requiring a vaccination. I still haven't gotten the 2nd dose, but the 1st one was amazingly benign considering how much flu vaccines screw me up(like having the actual flu + puking for a whole week). I don't even really recall if I had any negative effects whatsoever... although it's the 2nd one that's supposed to be a little rough.     Kinda wish I had gotten one while J&J was still approved.  That part is confusing because it's approved in the EU and in theory they are generally more strict in approving things. Maybe it's just because J&J offered them a deal and they were in a rock and a hard place with wanting to get everyone vaccinated or something. 

First jab of Moderna caused me no side effects at all

Second jab a month later had some side effect on 2nd day after jab. Felt tired all day. Just rested. On 3rd day after jab, back to normal. That was on March 4th, and now end of August coming without any more side effects.

Edited by pdx5, 26 August 2021 - 11:01 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,937 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 10:39 AM

For those who have had Covid, with the massive recent revelations of how much better natural immunity is, places are now starting to accept Antibody results from natural infection (this should spread), so be sure to follow up after a dance with the WuFlu,

And this T-cell test appears to be even better, especially if it has been many months post-infection. If they are accepting Antibody test, this should be even better.

$150, but not being forced to get a Gene Shot....Priceless...

https://www.t-detect.com/

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 12:32 PM

Nice thanks, thats me as we had it last Dec!  I knew eventually it would come.  Right now they are working on passports here no exceptions even if you already had it, have medical or religous beliefs.  However if you go to church no problem and workers at the same pubs you go to don't have to have the vaccine.  How does that make sense!!