News

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 11:47 AM

My gut tells me part of this market downturn is about uncertainty over OSHA vaccine mandates- will people quit, be terminated, will natural immunity be recognized etc. 

Well, a Federal judge just blocked a vaccine mandate out of NY and the market is going up now. 

I think it was ripe for continuation of the bull and this news could be catalyst the market needed. 

Edited by MikeyG, 15 September 2021 - 11:47 AM.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,933 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 12:13 PM

Vaccinated or not this "pandemic" will end for majority of the population.  It's actually a "pandemic" for less than 5% of the population that are susceptible for serious symptoms.  More than 95% of the population should be okay without serious symptoms after getting the virus.   It's the genetics, the small group in the population are genetically coded for unable to establish the immune responses to fight against the virus even after getting vaccinated and after recovered from COVID.  It's the genetics ............................... 

Edited by redfoliage2, 15 September 2021 - 12:17 PM.

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,933 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 12:43 PM

Vaccinated or not this "pandemic" will end for majority of the population.  It's actually a "pandemic" for less than 5% of the population that are susceptible for serious symptoms.  More than 95% of the population should be okay without serious symptoms after getting the virus.   It's the genetics, the small group in the population are genetically coded for unable to establish the immune responses to fight against the virus even after getting vaccinated and after recovered from COVID.  It's the genetics ............................... 

By the way the media have been misleading all the way thru this "pandemic", that themselves were misled by WHO .......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 15 September 2021 - 12:45 PM.

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 02:26 PM

NQ's slow stochs were at 17 this am, when it was evident I wasn't going to get them with slow stochs under my 10 figure, i got long.I belive this to be more technical than aything else. But in a market awash with cash like this one, don't fight it. Those people that were short the Nq's are the fish you make your living off of. (JMHO)

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 02:37 PM

NQs pinned at heavy resistance at the adaptive 20, tried to break it last couple days and couldn't. Slow stochs still nice and low, need a gap and go tomorrow AM. (JMHO)

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 07:30 PM

My gut tells me part of this market downturn is about uncertainty over OSHA vaccine mandates- will people quit, be terminated, will natural immunity be recognized etc. 

Well, a Federal judge just blocked a vaccine mandate out of NY and the market is going up now. 

I think it was ripe for continuation of the bull and this news could be catalyst the market needed. 

Thanks for this update regarding vaccine mandates. I do not like any federal health related mandates.

And by the way was fully vaccinated 6+ months ago with no adverse effects.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 08:03 PM

NQ's slow stochs were at 17 this am, when it was evident I wasn't going to get them with slow stochs under my 10 figure, i got long.I belive this to be more technical than aything else. But in a market awash with cash like this one, don't fight it. Those people that were short the Nq's are the fish you make your living off of. (JMHO)

right on

#8 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 08:03 PM

Ben Franklin:

"those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

1984.jpg