Rivian

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 02:33 PM

140 billion market cap..... and a million in sales for a lousy one trick pony company that sells pick up trucks....  wow.

#2 orange

orange

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 08:12 PM

140 billion market cap..... and a million in sales for a lousy one trick pony company that sells pick up trucks....  wow.

As I've been saying, valuations don't really matter as much when the majority don't really care about it. At least they have a prototype. NKLA only had photoshop.

Edited by orange, 16 November 2021 - 08:12 PM.

"When your position is underwater, average down" - Professional Trader

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,666 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 12:40 PM

You sound like the guys I used to argue with about Tesla in the early days....

Rivian has far better products than Tesla, and it will be reflected in sales numbers soon enough....

Literally no I know prefers Tesla over the Rivian R1T or R1S ( a stunning real SUV, not the ModelX wannabe)

But I do expect one will be able to pick it up for a long term hold at quite a bit cheaper prices than yesterday...and likely below the IPO price...

Edited by K Wave, 17 November 2021 - 12:41 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy