Photo

Misinformation, misinformation, misinformation!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 04:38 PM

CDC is withdrawing support for the PCR test that has been used for months on end. Recently, on this board, I questioned the accurateness of the PCR test and said that you can't convince me that the test isn't returning positives for other things like the common cold. I also mentioned the incredible disappearing flu over the last winter months. It just basically vanished. Now the CDC says this....

"In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses. Such assays can facilitate continued testing for both influenza and SARS-CoV-2 and can save both time and resources as we head into influenza season. Laboratories and testing sites should validate and verify their selected assay within their facility before beginning clinical testing."

It is all right here on the CDC website. The mainstream press, who absolutely worships at the shrine of all things government control, will IGNORE this. It is basically an indirect admission from the CDC that Covid infections have been grossly OVERSTATED. So this misinformation is brought to you directly from the CDC. So, come on! I know that somebody wants to pipe in and say that I am misinterpreting the misinformation. I can even predict who you are in advance. Imagine that!