Abuse of PCR Testing and the "Pandemic"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 12:52 PM

It looks this is a "pandemic" of PCR test abuse.  If they had done PCR testing for influenza in 2017 - 2018 they would have identified as well millions of millions positive cases symptomatic or asymptomatic. 

https://www.cdc.gov/...n/2017-2018.htm

That is to say they should stop doing random PCR testing for COVID-19 as it exaggerates the problem, causes public panic and so puts tremendous pressure on the medical resources.  PCR testing of the virus should be ordered by doctors according to the needs for the diagnosis and the symptoms of the patients................

Edited by redfoliage2, 04 January 2022 - 12:56 PM.

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 01:10 PM

It looks this is a "pandemic" of PCR test abuse.  If they had done PCR testing for influenza in 2017 - 2018 they would have identified as well millions of millions positive cases symptomatic or asymptomatic. 

https://www.cdc.gov/...n/2017-2018.htm

That is to say they should stop doing random PCR testing for COVID-19 as it exaggerates the problem, causes public panic and so puts tremendous pressure on the medical resources.  PCR testing of the virus should be ordered by doctors according to the needs for the diagnosis and the symptoms of the patients................

Perfectly said!

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 04 January 2022 - 03:06 PM

It is real, but overdone. Period. Link to post.

#4 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 01:52 PM

https://www.verifyth...14-5be3c64222e9

#5 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,022 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 02:08 PM

So it is inappropriate, to say the least, to judge the severeness of the "pandemic" by the data from PCR tests as PCR positive does not necessarily mean if the person is sick/how sick the person is.  It just created confusions, public panic, and huge pressures on the medical resources, and huge damages to the economy.......................

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 05:45 AM

The number of "cases" without symptoms is hugely misunderstood
All it means is that number of people are developing immunity by keeping the virus under control. It is an encouraging number, not the other way. So Red is absolutely right.

If we do similar testing for the influenza virus, I will bet we get similar numbers.

Omicron is a milder variant of covid. Looks like the virus has a built in death curve. Just like humans!
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule