Disturbing trends in young deaths

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,785 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 11:33 PM

As I said before, prepare for a backlash the likes of which you have never seen when the fast asleep public wakes up to the fact that their kids are being killed....

Twitter thread examines all cause mortality post GMO shot, after the author dug into the data after the bombshell insurance guy report.

https://twitter.com/...772456861192201

This is what it looks like thus far for ages 15-24

vdeath.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 05:34 AM

600 more deaths in 2021 than previous years?
based of 30 million kids in that age bracket, that is 0.002% increase.
Too small to cause a wake up call.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 06:19 AM

You would think parents would be irate and screaming about this. How could they no notice, if this were true.

#4 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 07:01 AM

What disturbs me more are the studies coming out showing negative vaccine effectiveness after 60 days for omicron from the mRNA vaccines. They try to explain it away that maybe increased risky behavior is the cause, but that seems like manure, especially for -95% VE. There are 3 studies now that say this, not just the Danish one. Feels like that's setting up for a doozy if no one's vaccinated immune system can fight it. 

#5 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,785 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 08:24 AM

Moronic take....and the young people are at virtually no risk from Covid....

You would think parents would be irate and screaming about this. How could they no notice, if this were true.

They are not aware...yet

They will be soon.....

The metal gymnastics people are going through with these shots is astonishing....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,568 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 08:57 AM

As I said before, prepare for a backlash the likes of which you have never seen when the fast asleep public wakes up to the fact that their kids are being killed....

Twitter thread examines all cause mortality post GMO shot, after the author dug into the data after the bombshell insurance guy report.

vdeath.png

Just curious where is this chart actually from??

#7 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 09:16 AM

vdeath.png

Just curious where is this chart actually from??

A data scientist on twitter. 

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,568 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 10:35 AM

Darn need more than that...

#9 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 11:43 AM

It is assumed those curves indicate rates of death per year rather than deaths per month.  Wonder what the yellow curve looks like between 7/21 and now.  All things being equal, the yellow curve should return to ~600 if and when mRNA 'vaccines' are banned.  Hopefully and hopefully.

#10 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 11:51 AM

It is assumed those curves indicate rates of death per year rather than deaths per month.  Wonder what the yellow curve looks like between 7/21 and now.  All things being equal, the yellow curve should return to ~600 if and when mRNA 'vaccines' are banned.  Hopefully and hopefully.

Also, a lot of people were putting off doctor visits that could have saved their lives, so there was some catching up for that a year or so after restrictions had started. Although, at the same time, the other age groups didn't go up from that even though you think they would, especially for stuff like cancer and heart issues.