• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 06:29 AM

FWIW and all that razzmatazz: https://tinyurl.com/yzhc5jku

A link to the study is provided within the article.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,604 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 08:17 AM

And this...

We all knew (at least those of us with still working brains anyway), that the damage rate per million from the so called "vaccines" was going to be far higher than all previous vaccines.

Now someone has quantified it....

And the injuries get more and more absurd the most shots you subject yourself to

So keep on boosting away rolleyes.gif

https://principia-sc...l-other-vaxxes/

boost.png

Edited by K Wave, 11 January 2022 - 08:17 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 brucekeller

brucekeller

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 08:53 AM

Single author Master's student and it's a preprint. Dude could be right, but going to need some peer review and people analyzing his work more.  I've seen a few of these preprints now and the majority end up getting retracted and have their flawed methodologies pointed out. 

#4 orange

orange

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 06:53 AM

This has to be the worst "study" I've seen thus far with regards to covid. I could make the same statement that since mask mandates were introduced covid illness and death has become 10,000% times worse everywhere. The amount of masking that's being done, the length of time they've been in use and the types of brands of masks, has lead to even more COVID throughout the world. We definitely need to end masking since it's causing so much covid. The problem being that vaccines don't cause COVID to begin with and neither do masks. Which is why this "study" has absolutely no basis in fact.

The author works in a political science department and has zero medical experience. He doesn't understand simple causality.

Edited by orange, 12 January 2022 - 07:02 AM.

"When your position is underwater, average down" - Professional Trader

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 05:13 PM

Presented for your further digestion on this topic: https://tinyurl.com/y2u4je9o

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions