Bitcoin For All!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 08:44 AM

Meanwhile, as we all wait for NATO to show some backbone and help out the Ukrainian people, this is about as mainstream as you can get: https://nydig.com/

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 09:21 AM

NATO is busy with what it does better.....sleeping. It's a hard work, but someone has to do it.  

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 09:43 AM

Then I suggest that you start making arrangements for an underground bunker ASAP.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 10:21 AM

there' s nothing that can make me afraid  

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 07:11 PM

...unless it's a virus with a less than 1.2% death rate?

Fib

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 09:47 AM

...unless it's a virus with a less than 1.2% death rate?

Fib

you have got the point........I' m only afraid of getting ill. I was severily ill when I was just a kid, I could not eat bread nor vegetables, I could not drink milk, I could only eat just a little more than nothing. Initially I was in danger and I still remember the tears of my mother although I was just 4. If I had another mother, I wouldn' t be here now. Then luckily an illuminated doctor found out what I had. He put me to observe such a rigid diet that when I got out naturally of that at 13 I felt as I was born again. Apart that, as for those situations where most people run away, I don ' t move away. 

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 09:52 AM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 10:24 AM

as unbelievable as it may seem, I have memories that go back to when I was 2 and even something less......I can prove it. I was living in a house which was at the limit of the inhabited area and there was a little declining area close to home. There were trees and frogs and at evening in the Summer the kids that were older than me, used to go hunting frogs. I went away from that place when I was two and a half years old and never got back. Now that area is inhabited, it's plain and there's not even a milligram of water around. Most people I know don' t have memories going back to their first years. I remember that and many other things probably because they touched my mind. So having memories of my 4th year, for me is asolutely normal.      

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 10:28 AM.

#8 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 10:37 AM

as unbelievable as it may seem, I have memories that go back to when I was 2 and even something less......I can prove it. I was living in a house which was at the limit of the inhabited area and there was a little declining area close to home. There were trees and frogs and at evening in the Summer the kids that were older than me, used to go hunting frogs. I went away from that place when I was two and a half years old and never got back. Now that area is inhabited, it's plain and there's not even a milligram of water around. Most people I know don' t have memories going back to their first years. I remember that and many other things probably because they touched my mind. So having memories of my 4th year, for me is asolutely normal.      

https://fmovies.app/...e-58160.5414251

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 11:34 AM

in any case I was not afraid of covid. I simply got vaccinated because I thought it was more probable to get into intensive care theraphy because of covid than because of the vaccine. 

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 11:36 AM.