As simple as it is.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 04:46 AM

russia and china must be excluded from the world' s  economic system. They must be economically completely isolated. You cannot enrich with your liberal economy countries that are in the hands of dictators, because your money will end up financing their wars. Let's think to china for a moment. It was one of the poorest countries in the world till a very few years ago. The Western elite of great industry holders saw in it a great opportunity to enlarge their business. The final result is what ? It is that china has become the second world wide economy which doesn' t allow Western products to circulate on its territory, given that they copy everything is protected by our laws and they build it at cheaper price, thus preventing the penetration of our products into their land. Now that china has become the second world wide economy, who will defend Taiwan when they get there ? The talks of western politicians on tv ? Dictators don' t talk, they do. And what they do is not compatible with our system of life. So that the only intelligent thing to do is cutting them off from the global economic system, until their own people free themselves from them. When people don' t eat, it's time over for dictators.......   

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 04:48 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 05:22 AM

russian missile hits Japanese merchantile ship........complete crazyness. Dark times coming for russian people and to say it all, the russians I know who are here in my own province, are not bad people. They don' t deserve all of that, because eventually it will be them who will pay the costs of this crazyness.   

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 05:26 AM.

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 06:02 AM

however the West is currently in a sea of  s hit, simply because sanctions towards russia will be ineffective if not studied properly. For example Russia is going to be excluded from the international system of payments called SWIFT. They can triangulate the money passing through china or even a financial heaven somewhere else on some exotic island. Do the west stop to buy natural gas and oil from russia ? They will sell to china, the industries of which have grown thanks to the west, which is thirsty of these materials. So what to do to hit russia's economic system ? You have to hit china first of all. Can we do that now that it has gone so far ahead ? We have to rethink our model and start looking at other countries that are more reliable. India for example has got one billion people..........

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 06:07 AM

otherwise NATO has to let Ukraine enter and all those others who want too in order to build a wall that no one in the world may attack.

NATO is a defensive alliance and no one can say that he fears having it at his doors. It is made by 27 countries and it is a democratic alliance.   

Edited by andr99, 26 February 2022 - 06:09 AM.

#5 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 07:27 AM

i am with you 100 % no appeasement of this pos . those two countries must be excluded start with russia first then move on to china 

will it be painful . yes . war is painful and putin has declared war on the west. time to join the battle . either freedom will triumph or tyranny

the way i see it not worth living under a tyrant 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#6 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 26 February 2022 - 07:31 AM

For example Russia is going to be excluded from the international system of payments called SWIFT. They can triangulate the money passing through china or even a financial heaven somewhere else on some exotic island.

Or you make an end run around SWIFT and the banking system itself by producing your own digital currency as I warned last year: https://tinyurl.com/ybvnayes

Your other points are genuine though, once again, it's very hard for the people of a tyrannical government to rise up if they're being beat back by "emergency powers".

Both NATO and the United Nations should be dismembered as being both antiquated and a farce at the same time.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions