Posted 01 March 2022 - 01:00 PM

Was it Ukraine or ......

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 01:10 PM

Not only the tanks....

Me thinks you need to take a wait and see attitude here...this is going to last longer and involve more than we might realize currently.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 01:23 PM

if the antirussian coalition were extended to many other partecipants such as Brasil, Argentina, South Corea etc.etc.etc. if everyone took part in it, well it would be time over for the scientist who has provoked all of that. It would be the same oligarchs who would put him out of the scene......if every countries of the free world blocked russian goods from entering their borders, it would be the end for him. In the meanwhile supporting Ukraine with weapons....the most lethal ones   

Edited by andr99, 01 March 2022 - 01:26 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 02:39 PM

yes lets send them a ton of equipment that they need so they can pick these miserable murderers off 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 04:45 PM

Relax, this is not nintendo game, which is over in a short time. There are real people fighting and war will last longer than you think. 

Looks to me like Russian strategy is to circle the Ukraine cities, cut off supplies coming in, and make life miserable.  Russia military will wait until Ukraine people are starving and demoralized and too weak to fight. I do not see outside military coming to the aid of Ukraine because no one wants to face angry Putin who has more nukes than USA.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,456 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 05:23 PM

Putin has more nukes than USA.

I' m sure the USA have enough nuclear missiles to cancel russia from the Earth' s surface. Added to the nuclear missiles placed in Europe, the whole russia would be cancelled two times. 

Better for them to get home quickly, because if this thing escalates, they will be the first to pay the price

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#8 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 07:01 PM

yup it will be the end of russia . i would be sad for the russian people who have never really had a government

that truly represents them. but yes russia would be destroyed and belorus would be destroyed take them out also

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#9 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 07:12 PM

Putin has more nukes than USA.

I' m sure the USA have enough nuclear missiles to cancel russia from the Earth' s surface. Added to the nuclear missiles placed in Europe, the whole russia would be cancelled two times. 

Better for them to get home quickly, because if this thing escalates, they will be the first to pay the price

Russia economy is 1/25th of USA+EU

Who has more to lose in a nuclear war? 

Putin is 70 years old, there is a rumor he has cancer. 
He has nothing to lose.

We have lot to lose.

Best tactics here is NOT to rile up Putin.\

Better to wear Russian military down. Ukraine is resisting well.

Air drop weapons to them because Russia does not control air space over Ukraine.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule