seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1121 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:18 PM

but that looks like 5 waces up off the lows so do we see at least another c up?

Yes, but  I am not sure of what Avi is looking at? Silver could've bottomed with WXYXZ count and this is developing 1-2 count?

#1122 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 05:57 AM

https://www.siliconi...?msgid=33848338

the 1987 crash..

dharma..he has a reference to 5 planets at zero...only you will know what that means..

donc

#1123 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 06:41 AM

She's breaking out!  

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1124 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 07:07 AM

Forget all the ewave and planetary theories, lines rule as Don Wolanchuk says. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1125 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 07:12 AM

Mabe I am way off but still very much like the wave counts I mentioned in gold/silver and miners like AEM holding up nicely, GDXJ pretty decent as well, holding for now 

Senor

you dont think this being some sort of 4 up witha 5 down in Silver is likely still?

could be ultimately but I favor gold/silver have 5 up off last week's lows for 1 or A, this decline is/was 2 or B and we go up in a near term 3 or C, that has been and remains my preferred near term count, final lpw? we'll we see about that

Senor

#1126 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 07:52 AM

Forget all the ewave and planetary theories, lines rule as Don Wolanchuk says. 

Ok? One more.

#1127 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,320 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 08:24 AM

Platinum bulls fightin' with every fiber in their being at the 900

IF we end with a bullish engulfing above 960, gonna start to think a LT bottom perhaps in place...

pl.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1128 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 08:43 AM

yup it is a def maybe that the gold sector has bottomed hmm thinking of buying more i will 

watch until later today

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1129 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 08:48 AM

Mabe I am way off but still very much like the wave counts I mentioned in gold/silver and miners like AEM holding up nicely, GDXJ pretty decent as well, holding for now 

Senor

you dont think this being some sort of 4 up witha 5 down in Silver is likely still?

could be ultimately but I favor gold/silver have 5 up off last week's lows for 1 or A, this decline is/was 2 or B and we go up in a near term 3 or C, that has been and remains my preferred near term count, final lpw? we'll we see about that

Senor

BOOM, well this is fun, nice partial rebuy yesterday and a helluva day so far, however I remain a trader overall here and took some gains already from 28% long, down to about 20% now, gotta love the volatility! My wave interp was dead on

Senor

#1130 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 08:53 AM

yup it is a def maybe that the gold sector has bottomed hmm thinking of buying more i will 

watch until later today

IMO time to be a TRADER for now until we get some decisive evidence which IMO we don't have, gotta love the volatility though

Senor