seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#1131 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:08 AM

just sold more and basically took off all of yesterday's buys, now back to 14% long, helluva day with unreal moves

Senor

#1132 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:23 AM

on gdx as far as i am concerned the official end to the wave 2 correction came in yesterday at the close

we are now in a huge bull market in the miners and in the pm's . just my take fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1133 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:31 AM

Forget all the ewave and planetary theories, lines rule as Don Wolanchuk says. 

Ok? One more.

Another one... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1134 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:33 AM

sold rest, great day, am now 100% cash, something about gen mkt "unnerving me"

Senor

#1135 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:43 AM

crossd -5 planets @0=5 planets on the cusp they are about to enter a new sign(that was @the 87 crash)

russ- wasnt the chief very bullish the broad market as per your post?!

encouraging action above 1835 a couple of closes above there will be encouraging.  i believe the broad market has a larger reckoning.  while yesterdays action was encouraging w/gold being + on the day. in my experience nothing , and i mean nothing withstands a crash . the margin clerks are very busy throwing babies and everything else out. the buy the dip, and stocks only go up.  guys are going to have a revelation. i believe some time this summer the fed reverses course  everything has to look good for the mid terms.  not to be a party popper but the cycles point to late 23 early 24 for the return for real of the bull.  

dharma, cant the cycles left translate , of course they can.  i from missouri   show me. of course i would love this.  for now the 900 @351 spy beckons

dharma

#1136 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 09:51 AM

i am buying in the gold sector like i would buy a delicious bowl of hot soup on a 10 degree day

the bull is back and yes i think the general market will crash

#1137 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 10:41 AM

senor, i know i have probably said this before, you are a great trader. no attachments

so far you have not missed a big move, which is the pitfall of trading

great job. thanks for the updates

dharma

#1138 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 11:04 AM

I am looking at XAU and I see a simple a-b-c up for Wave 4 - Wave 5 next to complete this down wave from April top, FWIW

#1139 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 11:16 AM

crossd -5 planets @0=5 planets on the cusp they are about to enter a new sign(that was @the 87 crash)

russ- wasnt the chief very bullish the broad market as per your post?!

encouraging action above 1835 a couple of closes above there will be encouraging.  i believe the broad market has a larger reckoning.  while yesterdays action was encouraging w/gold being + on the day. in my experience nothing , and i mean nothing withstands a crash . the margin clerks are very busy throwing babies and everything else out. the buy the dip, and stocks only go up.  guys are going to have a revelation. i believe some time this summer the fed reverses course  everything has to look good for the mid terms.  not to be a party popper but the cycles point to late 23 early 24 for the return for real of the bull.  

dharma, cant the cycles left translate , of course they can.  i from missouri   show me. of course i would love this.  for now the 900 @351 spy beckons

dharma

Yes you are right Dharma,  da_cheif (sic)  did post something on the main board back then that 'sediment' was looking good or something like that. He has been called the best bottom picker alive but he had a stroke awhile back, maybe he is slipping, his CLX work (developed from Joe Granville's on balance volume work I think,  is quite important and he even instructs people how to do it on his silicon investor site. He won more timers digest awards than anyone out there and Vancouver Billionaire Jim Pattison was a subscriber for years, he even went there and met him once. One of the other big Wall Street gurus once said that Wolanchuk just had an instinct for the stock market, an innate gift. My OEX chart indicates the general stock market will keep going down into the end of this year, no doubt with some rallies along the way. Armstrong mentioned the west is going to ramp up the war effort in August so that will create some sparks. Here's the NUGT signal for the low to come on the 23 which is usually +/- a day so it could be this friday but the way things are going it could just be a test of the 16th low, I am long nugt for now and in the money. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#1140 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 May 2022 - 11:45 AM

hey stu nice to see you it is possible it is an abc with another leg down to come

or the bottom could have come in on the 12th. not totaly clear yet  imo i believe 

the bottom came in on the 12th fwiw