seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3021 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 02:01 PM

Dare I ask  what a J-Lo bottom looks like?

#3022 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 02:03 PM

it is sort of amazing/surprisig how far silver/slv is stll above the Sept 1 low

Senor

#3023 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:00 PM

I dunno...Bulls managed to hang on to 1640...but barely...

see what happens on Sunday night.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3024 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:07 PM

I dunno...Bulls managed to hang on to 1640...but barely...

see what happens on Sunday night.....

silver possible abc down "so far", either c is ending soon or it morphs into a 3 down and silver is headed to new lows, Monday will be very key

Senor

#3025 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 03:28 PM

monday we crash imo

#3026 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 04:34 PM

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Fed is sucking dollars out of the global financial system and the shortage of dollars is causing the USD to go parabolic. Not something I want to stand in front of.

#3027 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,751 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 08:28 PM

At the risk of stating the obvious, the Fed is sucking dollars out of the global financial system and the shortage of dollars is causing the USD to go parabolic. Not something I want to stand in front of.

Yup, the 40 year cycle turn is plain as day in that Monthly 200 MA...

Those that keep calling for the demise of the dollar imminently will continue to do so, and continue to be wrong...

The 6 other currencies are so much worse off.

dxy.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3028 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 23 September 2022 - 09:06 PM

absolutely a debacle:

https://finviz.com/f....ashx?t=6B&p=m1

anyone looking at real estate in the UK?

#3029 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 September 2022 - 09:44 AM

"Yup, the 40 year cycle turn is plain as day in that Monthly 200 MA...

Those that keep calling for the demise of the dollar imminently will continue to do so, and continue to be wrong...

The 6 other currencies are so much worse off."

Marty Armstrong has said for many years that the US dollar would go up as Capital fled Europe from the coming debt crisis (they are going to default on the debt created since WWII which will start in 2023 into 2024, this will be followed by WWIII which the political elite want as a diversion from the growing civil unrest after the social programs and pension collapse. Schwab's 'you will own nothing and be happy' is giving the elite permission to default while pretending it is for the people who will also need to get used to zee bugs for dinner. Armstrong predicted the unfolding crisis at least 3 decades ago and like a dying body the outer extremities die off first and finally the core (the USA) dies last which will happen later this decade. His latest interview is well worth listening to... https://www.armstron...-a-nato-vassal/

My US dollar chart has good projections for a major high in late 2023, however he thinks Gold will also start to move up after the Nov. elections, the stock markets and gold will bottom towards the end of the year he says, my projections for the SP500 are for it to bottom around early Dec. The dollar index chart's signal is anchored on the 2020 covid crash which gives it great power. 

Edited by Russ, 24 September 2022 - 09:46 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3030 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 24 September 2022 - 09:51 AM

http://www.321gold.c...lton092322.html

dharma