seems its time for a new thread. war markets are treacherous

• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3821 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 07:00 AM

BTW it looks to me like one more DXY new DAILY low down toward 105 area could complete a nice 5 down from the rally highs, that actually fits nicely with a lot of the possible miner counts ending a wave 5 up soon, we see and as always DYODD

Senor

so far so good as DXY just eked out a new decline low below 105.32 in a possible 5th wave that could have more to go. We could be in the latter stages of 5 down and also 5 up in miners, XGD easily moved to a new high last night (likely wave 5 as well), let's see how it plays out near term

Senor

OK wave 5 up in miners/down in DXY just might be over, if it is a 2–4-week correction would be expected and just perhaps, more bullish count is we keep goin higher with only small pullbacks for now - I favor the 5 up ending count, we see

Senor

..look at the weekly $gold and look at ADX(7)..the green line must get near 50 in high 40's at least for a top..it's 34.75 now so i favor a straight up move

to 1900  like the move up after the pandemic shock..

congrats Senor on your excellent trading..

donc

#3822 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 08:48 AM

PL needs to hold around 1K or gonna start to look a bit Twin Towerish...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3823 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 08:55 AM

BTW it looks to me like one more DXY new DAILY low down toward 105 area could complete a nice 5 down from the rally highs, that actually fits nicely with a lot of the possible miner counts ending a wave 5 up soon, we see and as always DYODD

Senor

so far so good as DXY just eked out a new decline low below 105.32 in a possible 5th wave that could have more to go. We could be in the latter stages of 5 down and also 5 up in miners, XGD easily moved to a new high last night (likely wave 5 as well), let's see how it plays out near term

Senor

OK wave 5 up in miners/down in DXY just might be over, if it is a 2–4-week correction would be expected and just perhaps, more bullish count is we keep goin higher with only small pullbacks for now - I favor the 5 up ending count, we see

Senor

..look at the weekly $gold and look at ADX(7)..the green line must get near 50 in high 40's at least for a top..it's 34.75 now so i favor a straight up move

donc

Gracias, but with this morning's gold/silver/miner decline (dollar rally) I currently favor the case 5 up daily has ended and we now correct for 2-4 weeks, just my take and I will remain flexible and will stay with a 15% core position.

Senor

#3824 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 11:03 AM

As posted yesterday, looking good to lighten up mainly silver longs on the close. A slight new high in silver would tend to seal the deal, but not a requirement. The divergence with gold supports cutting back.

I think Senor nailed it.

Silver high so far $22.91 overnight, curr. $22.76.

#3825 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 11:27 AM

Silver making new highs, SILJ diverging.

Marks of weakness, marks of woe.

Edited by Smithy, 02 December 2022 - 11:29 AM.

#3826 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 11:50 AM

SI looks like it's doing its typical parabolic blow-off tick.

#3827 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 12:48 PM

GSR plunging to the downside, Kwave gonna be happy.

#3828 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 03:19 PM

Heckuva week for Silver...as a breach of 82 on G/S suggested might be possible....

Reasonably certain now that G/S has turned over for some time to come.

HIYO SILVER!

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3829 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 03:25 PM

Senor

Senor

Senor

donc

Gracias, but with this morning's gold/silver/miner decline (dollar rally) I currently favor the case 5 up daily has ended and we now correct for 2-4 weeks, just my take and I will remain flexible and will stay with a 15% core position.

Senor

As long as Silver and G/S hold the 900s now on any pullbacks, big turn should be unfolding.

G/S honestly looks like 900 day testing is already finished, and time to get hammered on that one.

But sometimes these transitions can take a while...so not completely ruling another test of 900 day area.

GLD still needs to clear and hold 168 to get free there...

Edited by K Wave, 02 December 2022 - 03:25 PM.

#3830 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2022 - 03:27 PM

Here is the chart for reference...lotta work already done at the 900...this looks like a wedge break initiation

gs.png