• Please log in to reply
4036 replies to this topic

#3871 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 08:43 AM

very mixed signals here. Nothing clear imo

Get out of the TREES, the forest has the answer IMO. I mentioned past few days the weekly 5-wave rallies in XAU/HUI/GDXJ/GDX - that is bullish IMO. Now how much we correct will be the key, I think we may have more downside to go but the surprise may be its a shallow one. So I hold a core and will look to add on weakness, as always DYODD

Senor

well i ALWAYS hold a core. and it is a larger core than it should be

LOL gotcha. I get that way at times too! In gold/silver I keep thinking this is a near term B wave after recent sharp drop from highs in gold/silver but needs to top very soon and reverse if that is going to happen, thats why I keep a core for now

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 08 December 2022 - 08:44 AM.

#3872 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 12:31 PM

last year i posted felix zulafs interviews w/wealthion, and i believe one or two  other interviews. his calls on gold and the stock market were spot on he called for a 30% decline in stocks -spy down 25% and nasdaq down 35% . as for gold he had a tr  which  was in the range he predicted

today he gave another interview to wealthion. 

there is alot to digest here.  

enjoy

dharma

felix is a cycle guy  and was a member of the prestigious barrons round table.  and a very successful investor 

#3873 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 12:42 PM

tim-ord-picture-small-about-us_normal.jp
Bullish percent index for the Gold Miners index dropping below 8% = buy signal. Happen 8 times going back to 2008 with one failure in 2013 works to 87% success rate. Most signals last several months and some stayed in force a year or more. last signal triggered in Setember.

...from Tim Ord Twitter 12/2...donc

#3874 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 01:21 PM

Great posts, thanks.

#3875 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 04:53 PM

very mixed signals here. Nothing clear imo

Get out of the TREES, the forest has the answer IMO. I mentioned past few days the weekly 5-wave rallies in XAU/HUI/GDXJ/GDX - that is bullish IMO. Now how much we correct will be the key, I think we may have more downside to go but the surprise may be its a shallow one. So I hold a core and will look to add on weakness, as always DYODD

Senor

well i ALWAYS hold a core. and it is a larger core than it should be

LOL gotcha. I get that way at times too! In gold/silver I keep thinking this is a near term B wave after recent sharp drop from highs in gold/silver but needs to top very soon and reverse if that is going to happen, thats why I keep a core for now

Senor

yeah i see at LEAST another wave down: C? but not covinnced something more bearsish is behind us yet.

#3876 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 04:54 PM

playing devils advocate: several months from sept is NOW

tim-ord-picture-small-about-us_normal.jp
Bullish percent index for the Gold Miners index dropping below 8% = buy signal. Happen 8 times going back to 2008 with one failure in 2013 works to 87% success rate. Most signals last several months and some stayed in force a year or more. last signal triggered in Setember.

...from Tim Ord Twitter 12/2...donc

#3877 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 04:59 PM

i want ot emphasize I am NOT bearish here.

just not being aggressive

#3878 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 08 December 2022 - 11:44 PM

last year i posted felix zulafs interviews w/wealthion, and i believe one or two  other interviews. his calls on gold and the stock market were spot on he called for a 30% decline in stocks -spy down 25% and nasdaq down 35% . as for gold he had a tr  which  was in the range he predicted

today he gave another interview to wealthion. 

there is alot to digest here.  

enjoy

dharma

felix is a cycle guy  and was a member of the prestigious barrons round table.  and a very successful investor 

He and Powell are two guys that believe in soft landing, although, Zulafs thinks that'll have some credit event that will force global central bankers to pivot and cut rates sparking equity boom especially in growth stocks beginning in 1QTR '23.

Edited by linrom1, 08 December 2022 - 11:53 PM.

#3879 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 10:15 AM

Silver premiums in the stratosphere making physical accumulation unprofitable and impractical. It already peaked!

#3880 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 11:33 AM

Less premium here

https://store.buygol...silver-buffalo/