Photo

We already are at war with China and Russia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 12:11 PM

Here is a very disturbing podcast featuring Dr. Pippa Malmgren. It starts at 14:15. In it she makes the case that the Chinese and Russians have already taken multiple steps to circumvent our intelligence and ability to carry out defense. They have developed missile systems for which we have no response. My take is the United States is asleep at the switch and will experience another Pearl harbor event. This time, it will prove fatal.

This info should be forwarded to everyone.

PS I worked at Hewlett Packard/Agilent for many years back in the day when HP was an electronics giant.

My division produced electronic test and measurement equipment used in industry and extensively by the military. Our general manager would frequently go to China regarding business. He would come back shaking his head with the news that because the Chinese do not respect patents, they had reversed engineered nearly all our available technology and produced their own branding. This was done and is still done for all makers of electronics.

We made a horrible mistake doing business with China and Russia.

Edited by Chilidawgz, 06 March 2022 - 12:18 PM.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#2 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 12:53 PM

Q: Who is Pippa?

A: Ms. Malmgren is, "... a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, The Institute for International Strategic Security and the Royal Geographical Society."[1] She is a senior partner to The Monaco Foundry and Avonhurst and a Senior Associate Fellow of RUSI.

Biden already said that he is increasing defense spending after Trump did too. But, that the small portion that we are aware of. Biden wants to send $32 Billion to Ukraine?

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 March 2022 - 02:17 PM

I agree we already are at war no doubt about that
feeling mellow with the yellow metal