Peace in Ukraine Is Irrelevant Now

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 11:51 AM

I think the market is going to move regardless of news out of Ukraine. There is no turning back, as Martin Armstrong reports, capital is moving to where it thinks safety lies. He said it's moving out of China and emerging markets to US. I don't know about that! If you are a wealthy Chinese, Indian or Saudi, you're going to move your assets the hell out of US or any NATO county including New Zealand and Australia.

I also read somewhere that wealthy Canadians are rapidly moving their capital out of Canada after their Prime Minister with links to Ukrainian neo-Nazis froze bank accounts of #FreedomConvoy donors.

With a halfwit who doesn't understand what he is doing or saying in the WH and EU dreaming of undemocratic European superstate, the West is not a place to keep your money. Ukraine with its clown President demanding planes, tanks and armaments is irrelevant. 

WWIII is about the end of current state of globalism; limiting use of US Dollar as a reserve currency and China and Russia distancing from the West.

#2 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 27 March 2022 - 05:21 PM

No panic?

rates.jpg

#3 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 29 March 2022 - 01:40 AM

The USD is the world currency. Why? U think we give billions around the world for decades Bc the US is giving? Its called spread the love. They all have become addicted to the USD.

IMO a great move to keep the USD the worlds currency.

Nuff said!

#4 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 29 March 2022 - 01:40 AM

The USD is the world currency. Why? U think we give billions around the world for decades Bc the US is giving? Its called spread the love. They all have become addicted to the USD.

IMO a great move to keep the USD the worlds currency.

Nuff said!

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 29 March 2022 - 07:21 PM

This does not look like a safe to park money in US

2022-03-29-20-17-37-Shiller-PE-Ratio-Ope

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule