11 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 09:41 AM

slight PMO buy and MACD buy, chart should be bottoming,

https://schrts.co/NbPqumit

Edited by slupert, 29 April 2022 - 09:41 AM.

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 11:21 AM

slight PMO buy and MACD buy, chart should be bottoming,

https://schrts.co/NbPqumit

Just His Humble Opinion, of course. yes.gif

Aside from that...breadth of market says otherwise.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 12:11 PM

4-29.gif

4-29b.gif

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 01:19 PM

Its possible I undershot my mark but I'm sticking with it I'll add lower actually. I think it will be much higher by the time the year is over. (JMHO)

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 01:53 PM

Just keep in mind that those in the pits are currently looking for the FED to increase rates by 1 1/2% equally (1/2%) between the May, June and the July meetings by over 90%.

In essence, you're playing a game of catching a falling knife.

You may want to monitor the interest rate sensitive A/D charts that I post each week in the Market Analysis Area for better technical clarity.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 03:02 PM

Just keep in mind that those in the pits are currently looking for the FED to increase rates by 1 1/2% equally (1/2%) between the May, June and the July meetings by over 90%.

In essence, you're playing a game of catching a falling knife.

You may want to monitor the interest rate sensitive A/D charts that I post each week in the Market Analysis Area for better technical clarity.

Fib

They are going to be really surprised at how fast things cool down. Think about how efficient American business is, and how they benefit in a downtrend. They turn on a dime. (JMHO)

#7 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 03:45 PM

Is there some reason it shouldn't at least go to the floor?

tlt.png

#8 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 05:22 PM

Its possible I undershot my mark but I'm sticking with it I'll add lower actually. I think it will be much higher by the time the year is over. (JMHO)

Wait for the turn. Lance Roberts thought it was a bottom 10% higher, and he is a pro.

If your right (and I agree, when you see the economy is heading into a  major recession) you will have lot's of time to capture falling rates. It's not quite time for the FED's current policy to seriously damage the economy...it's turning but not widely seen or felt yet.

Amazing times are coming. All the central banks have created the biggest potential disaster we will ever experience.

Edited by Chilidawgz, 29 April 2022 - 05:29 PM.

#9 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 07:06 PM

Wait for the turn. Lance Roberts thought it was a bottom 10% higher, and he is a pro.

If your right (and I agree, when you see the economy is heading into a  major recession) you will have lot's of time to capture falling rates. It's not quite time for the FED's current policy to seriously damage the economy...it's turning but not widely seen or felt yet.

Amazing times are coming. All the central banks have created the biggest potential disaster we will ever experience.

Agreed.

https://stockcharts....835&a=264692101

#10 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 29 April 2022 - 07:33 PM

Sven

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TLT chart