Photo

Vanden Bossche latest thinking - been dead on so far...

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 12:18 AM

See above. 

What is your opinion of the non-mRNA vaccines like Novavax which is more like the old fashioned vaccines from the 1960' etc. ?

According to Geert, ANY vaccination program during an ongoing pandemic with a highly infectious virus in wide circulation is sheer stupidity...

He explains this very well in his various videos.

These antibodies the vaccinees crow about hopefully will not mean the death of them...if and when the virus mutates to its next form that Geert expects within months now.

Anyone who has spent even the slightest amount of time understanding what ADE is could have foreseen the possibility that Geert thinks is now nearly upon us.

As I keep saying, I hope he is wrong about the next mutation.

Unfortunately, he has been dead right so far, and we now have a highly contagious virus that has escaped the vaccine with no neutralization to stop the spread, and regularly boosted vaccinees now are relying on very high levels of more and more badly mismatched antibodies to protect them from what may be coming, while blocking their innate immune system that could save them.

He says the current mild disease in the vaxxed is to paraphrase, essentially the eye of the hurricane, and he thinks the other side of the eyewall is nearly here...that last video posted goes into some detail on this one.

A graphic from his latest video..when P4 mutation hits, that is when he expects a rapid and severe wave for the vaxxed. As he says in the video, infectiousness first, followed by virulence for the vaxxed, and BA.5 may being showing the first signs of this.

c19.png

Edited by K Wave, 05 July 2022 - 12:26 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#12 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 09:01 AM

Hi Everyone,

first off I want to thank Mark for letting this non market thread remain here. I think it is important.

Secondly, I agree a lot  with Geert and have read and watched a lot about what he says. What I probably missed somewhere is the question,

"Why does the innate immune system not or not as much respond to the virus, or its variants, in vaccinated people? What is 'suppressing' it?

Thanks heaps, gis

If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 10:12 AM

Hi Everyone,

first off I want to thank Mark for letting this non market thread remain here. I think it is important.

Secondly, I agree a lot  with Geert and have read and watched a lot about what he says. What I probably missed somewhere is the question,

"Why does the innate immune system not or not as much respond to the virus, or its variants, in vaccinated people? What is 'suppressing' it?

Thanks heaps, gis

Watch his videos..

He explains it clearly...Essentially Suboptimal Vaccinal antibody response says "Hey we got this", when they have don't have it at all...Classic ADE. (Antibody Dependent Enhancement)

Read any study on animals vaxxed against a corona virus...not a good outcome. Hopefully humans will do better.

That is why he termed vaccinating the kids as potential Murder. Their natural immune system can EASILY handle covid or any of its mutants, but the vaccines will swarm their bodies with Suboptimal Antibodies, and not allow their normal defenses to work properly.

Edited by K Wave, 05 July 2022 - 10:13 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#14 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 03:52 PM

See above. 

What is your opinion of the non-mRNA vaccines like Novavax which is more like the old fashioned vaccines from the 1960' etc. ?

According to Geert, ANY vaccination program during an ongoing pandemic with a highly infectious virus in wide circulation is sheer stupidity...

He explains this very well in his various videos.

These antibodies the vaccinees crow about hopefully will not mean the death of them...if and when the virus mutates to its next form that Geert expects within months now.

Anyone who has spent even the slightest amount of time understanding what ADE is could have foreseen the possibility that Geert thinks is now nearly upon us.

As I keep saying, I hope he is wrong about the next mutation.

Unfortunately, he has been dead right so far, and we now have a highly contagious virus that has escaped the vaccine with no neutralization to stop the spread, and regularly boosted vaccinees now are relying on very high levels of more and more badly mismatched antibodies to protect them from what may be coming, while blocking their innate immune system that could save them.

He says the current mild disease in the vaxxed is to paraphrase, essentially the eye of the hurricane, and he thinks the other side of the eyewall is nearly here...that last video posted goes into some detail on this one.

A graphic from his latest video..when P4 mutation hits, that is when he expects a rapid and severe wave for the vaxxed. As he says in the video, infectiousness first, followed by virulence for the vaxxed, and BA.5 may being showing the first signs of this.

c19.png

Novavax is a conventional vaccine made from dead bits of virus like we had as kids for other things, so I don't see why it would suppress a persons natural immune system. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 06:22 PM

And just like that.........

BA.5 now dominant strain in USA...

https://news.yahoo.c...-211643054.html

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,528 posts

Posted 06 July 2022 - 08:20 PM

Still waiting to get sick with Flu.
I had 4 jabs of mRNA stuff so if this article is right I should get Flu this season. I will be sure to post it if I get the Flu.
Now I am getting ready to walk to the gym.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 12:59 AM

Harvard admits "substantial neutralization escape". Just as Geert predicted

https://www.nejm.org...56/NEJMc2206576

In recent months, multiple lineages of the omicron (B.1.1.529) variant of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) have emerged, with subvariants BA.1 and BA.2 showing substantial escape from neutralizing antibodies. Subvariant BA.2.12.1 is now the dominant strain in the United States, and BA.4 and BA.5 are dominant in South Africa. Subvariants BA.4 and BA.5 have identical sequences of the spike protein.

and...prediction number 2 (increased hospitalizations) possibly beginning?

https://www.jpost.co.../article-709442

"Almost 50% of people infected with COVID-19 have the new BA.5 variant now - the variant produces a relatively mild disease among young people, but we're seeing a rise in hospitalization."

In any event, those that completely ignore Geert's warning's may be doing so at their peril.

Antivirals are not that expensive...some cheap insurance on hand could be a good idea...

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 01:35 AM

Just put out. Geert in a as plain of english as he can do.

The how and why of what he thinks is coming.

https://www.voicefor...le-of-pandemics

Vicious circle has been most likely unleashed from this folly, as he thinks we have now hit pretty much full Antibody Dependent Enhancement of Infection.

He warned warned warned them not to do Antigen Specific priming during a pandemic.

some snippets - see if it rings any kind of bell about the current state of Omicron...

Suboptimal population-level immune pressure becomes even more worrisome when the circulating virus is a viral variant (i.e., different from the viral lineage that originally primed the population). This will drive natural selection of more infectious immune escape variants that will eventually adapt to the population because they’ve gained a competitive replication advantage.

When that happens, the variant becomes dominant. Of course, increased viral infection rates will result in increased progeny of mutants; this will expedite the selection of appropriate variant(s) to overcome the suboptimal immune pressure exerted on their life cycle. When ‘more infectious’ variants begin to dominate, the likelihood for previously asymptomatically infected people to become re-exposed will augment.

As a result of previous asymptomatic infection some of them may have developed short-lived titers of antigen(Ag)-specific, non-neutralizing antibodies (Abs). Non-neutralizing Abs can, however, enhance viral infectiousness if they bind in sufficient quantities to the virus (so-called Ab-dependent enhancement of infection; ADEI). However, the chance for a re-infection to occur shortly after primary infection is normally low unless the virus is very infectious or highly concentrated, or the cell-based innate immune system (CBIIS) is weakened (worst case scenario exists in densely populated areas with poor hygiene conditions and inadequate nutrition).

In case ADEI occurs, the infection rate in the population will increase. This makes it now more likely for the virus to break through the cellular innate immune defense and trigger the adaptive immune system.

Due to ‘antigenic sin’, adaptive immune triggering will, however, first recall the ‘old’ Ag-specific Abs (i.e., those that were acquired as a result of the original immune priming). Although these antibodies will be recalled rapidly and in large quantities (because of immunologic memory!), they will not do well at recognizing the dominantly circulating ‘more infectious’ variant.

Consequently, the neutralizing capacity of these Abs will diminish. This increasingly enables non-neutralizing Abs to bind to the virus, and thereby promotes an even more pronounced ADEI effect. The more infectious the dominant variant becomes, the more strongly and frequently the virus will break through the host’s innate immune defense. Simultaneously, titers of antigen(Ag)-specific Abs will continue to rise and their neutralizing capacity continue to diminish. This will result in an increased likelihood for ADEI to occur and a higher susceptibility of the population to re-infection.

Consequently, vaccinees pave the way for pandemics of viruses they asymptomatically shed/ transmit. By preventing trans infection, virulence-neutralizing Abs increase viral uptake by antigen-presenting cells (APCs) and thereby enable activation of poorly MHC class I-restricted CD8+ T cells that will not only kill host cells infected by the virus that is responsible for initiation of this cascade of immune events, but also host cells infected by other immunogenically related viruses (i.e., presenting the same CTL epitope on cell surface-expressed MHC class I molecules upon their internalization into APCs: e.g., common cold CoV, influenza virus, poxvirus, RSV).

However, the immune pressure exerted on viral virulence is only suboptimal as it cannot prevent productive infection. Nature will, therefore, proceed with natural selection and adaptation of viral immune escape variants that can overcome this immune pressure (see fig. 1; the molecular details of the SC-2 immune escape variants that I predict to be selected are described in)

And a new warning based on the current trending hype of MonkeyPox and Avian Flu:

Based on all the above, you should not fall into the trap of getting yourself vaccinated against monkeypox, avian flu or even seasonal flu virus with non-replicating vaccines

#19 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 04:59 PM

It is unfortunately starting to appear that that "crazy crackpot" Vanden Bossche scenario may be coming true..

1. Immune escape.
2. High infection rate.
3. Rising Hospitalization
4. Moves towards lungs.

https://news.yahoo.c...-120056379.html

Apparently in CA they're seeing the jump to lungs Geert was looking for. The ADE genie may be officially out of the bottle here.

If so, there's likely no stopping it until nature runs its course.

"When it comes to BA.4 and BA.5, their "superpower is reinfection," said Dr. Peter Chin-Hong, a UC San Francisco infectious-disease expert.

Additionally, "there's strong evidence they can spread even faster than other subvariants," said Los Angeles County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer.

"There also have been some concerning findings in laboratory studies, which found that BA.4 and BA.5 were better able to infect lung cells than the earlier BA.2 subvariant of Omicron," she said.

If you have someone close to you that was uninformed enough to take the shots, you better make sure they have some antivirals and even that's not a guarantee...

I sincerely hope you guys can laugh me off the board in a year's time for over the top fear mongering, but I suspect that may not be the case....

Edited by K Wave, 09 July 2022 - 05:05 PM.

#20 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,000 posts

Posted 10 July 2022 - 06:49 AM

Now get ready for "Centaurus", which may end up being the most infectious virus known to mankind...

Which is fine if virulence does not increase, but that does seem to be the current direction as of BA.5

New studies suggest that BA.4 and BA.5 have a growth advantage over BA.2 similar to the growth advantage BA.2 had over BA.1. Thus, the latest dominant COVID subvariants have a reproductive rate of around 18.6, tying or surpassing measles, the world's most infectious viral disease, according to Esterman.

The next dominant COVID strain should surpass them all. BA.2.75, an ultra-new Omicron subvariant nicknamed "Centaurus" by some on Twitter, made headlines this week after the World Health Organization said it was tracking it. It's already on the heels of dominant BA.5 in India, with "apparent rapid growth and wide geographical spread," according to Tom Peacock, a virologist at the Department of Infectious Diseases at Imperial College in London.

Its reproductive rate is yet unknown.