Posted 29 July 2022 - 09:11 AM

12800......my personal guess. I bet on a top there

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 12:41 PM

Sounds like you are betting on the semis to stay pathetic. No spark from AMD?

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 01:03 PM

I' m just trying to find out the exact top that should occurr at the same time in the American stock market and in the European ones. Then I will enter short Milan. All of that because I would like to avoid to suffer even the most little draw down. Italian banks are my next preys. Not interested in semis nor in the techs.... 

Edited by andr99, 29 July 2022 - 01:04 PM.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 01:21 PM

looking at spx and nasdaq just in order to understand when the ftsemibtel tops out and I can enter short the italian banks........when the drop begins some of them can lose 10% in a single day. And as a market the italian one is a paradise for shorters and a lot less difficult than the American ones......sorry I don' t follow AMD and other nasdaq stocks, because as I' ve said italian short positions are a lot less risky  

Edited by andr99, 29 July 2022 - 01:23 PM.

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 02:38 PM

I' m just trying to find out the exact top that should occurr at the same time in the American stock market and in the European ones. Then I will enter short Milan. All of that because I would like to avoid to suffer even the most little draw down. Italian banks are my next preys. Not interested in semis nor in the techs.... 

WhatItalina banks?

#6 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 02:44 PM

Just shorted a little ETSY 103.82 and shorted some HOG $37.61 for a look at the short side. Not index short yet, just individual stocks. (JMHO)

#7 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,800 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 03:45 PM

12800......my personal guess. I bet on a top there

https://schrts.co/XZIpNQFK

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 29 July 2022 - 04:24 PM

WhatItalina banks?

there are a lot.......first of all '' Banca Intesa San Paolo'' which appears to be the least risky......but also Unicredit or BPER (Banca Popolare Emilia Romagna).......carefully avoiding Mediobanca though, because it' s a strong stock. Currently it' s a bit early to get short on these stocks, but I think we are in the last stages of the bullish bounce. My favourite is Banca Intesa because I think it is the least risky. Pay attention however because at these prices they all might have 10% appreciation left before topping out. In other words to me it's still early to get short. There are also the German banks however on my monitor.........Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank....and obviously still early there too. However the banks of Europe, particularly the italian ones, have all great short potential when the top is in. 

Edited by andr99, 29 July 2022 - 04:28 PM.