OT : china and taiwan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 09:51 AM

newspapers here go on writing that the probable next step of china might be to block with its fleet any access to the isle. Now I would like to know what they have in their brains, this bunch of mandarin oligarchs who keep china under their personal power. They can count on those surrogate jet fighters that are a copy of those russian old style sukhoi jet fighters that are as old as my grandfather if he were still alive. Same for tanks and all the rest. It is incredible how arrogant these communist tyrants are. 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 10:54 AM

newspapers here go on writing that the probable next step of china might be to block with its fleet any access to the isle. Now I would like to know what they have in their brains, this bunch of mandarin oligarchs who keep china under their personal power. They can count on those surrogate jet fighters that are a copy of those russian old style sukhoi jet fighters that are as old as my grandfather if he were still alive. Same for tanks and all the rest. It is incredible how arrogant these communist tyrants are. 

I hope Pelosis invested in Taiwan Semiconductor.

#3 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 11:23 AM

Are you saying that our esteemed representatives in Washington can be bought like a PGA golfer?!

This speech is SHOCKING! purebs.gifcry2.gif

#4 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 04:25 PM

Are you saying that our esteemed representatives in Washington can be bought like a PGA golfer?!

This speech is SHOCKING! purebs.gifcry2.gif

Impossible to buy our esteemed politicians. Solyndra, Burisma are pure as 24 carat gold and were/are 100% honest corporations.

Edited by pdx5, 05 August 2022 - 04:26 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule